six || .006

PHILADELPHIA
𝚞𝚕𝚒𝚜𝚎𝚜 𝚊𝚖𝚊𝚛𝚒𝚘𝚗 𝚛𝚎𝚊𝚙𝚎𝚛

excuse any mistakes.

"Yo Lis, you coming down to ride the bikes today?" My bestfriend, Rellie asked me as I opened the corner store door, nodding my head. "I might" I said seeing my ex girlfriend Enchantress waking down the street.

Closing the door quickly, I hurry up inside the corner store before she could say anything to me. "Childish ass niggas" She huffed coming into the store and side eyeing me.

"You always complaining, shut the hell up" Rellie said grabbing a twisted tea. "Or what Rellie?" She said putting her hand on her hip.

"Aye bro! you seen what this twisted tea did to that one muthafucka?!" Rellie yelled grabbing my attention as I did a little laughed and nodded my head while grabbing me a gatorade.

"Tuh whatever i'll get my brother on you Rellie" She said walking towards the candy as I made me way to the front with Rellie.

"Getcho brother then! ain't nobody scared of his opp ass" He yelled from the front of the store where he was standing.

"Be quiet" Mr. P, the store owner, said bagging his stuff before saying his total. "$2.17 cents Rellie" Mr. P said handing him his bag.

"Come on na Mr. P, What happened to loyal customers getting shit for free?" Rellie asked taking his bag while digging in his pockets.

"Get out my store" Mr. P said as Rellie quickly walked out. "Let me get this Mr. P" I said putting a gatorade on the counter.

"Now get out" He said giving me my gatorade as I walked out opening it. "What's the move tonight?" Rellie asked as I shrugged my shoulders, walking down the block.

"Thought you said you wanted to ride the bikes" I said drinking my gatorade. "I do but- aye you see that black truck keep circling around hea?" Rellie asked with his face twisted up.

"I do..." I said twisting the bottle cap on my gatorade. "Aye we gotta walk a little faster" I said looking at the truck circle around the block another time.

"That ain't nobody" Rellie said walking down the block until we reached the stop sign seeing the car get closer to us.

"Yes it is" I said starting to run causing Rellie to run. "The fuck is it?" He asked me catching up to me.

"My dad"

-----

"Would you still be my friend if I walked like this?" Rellie asked me as I put my key in the front door to unlock it.

"No" I said before taking my key out and twisting the door knob. "Where Nori?" Rellie asked as I shrugged my shoulders.

"I'm right here idiot" Nori said rising up off the couch as Rellie stubbled back a little. "Don't be doing that shit girl, damn near gave me a heart attack" He said putting his hand over his chest.

"Shutup" We said in unison. "Fuck y'all" He said taking off his shoes before hearing my mommas voice.

"WHO IS THAT CUSSIN?" My momma yelled down the steps as we both looked at Rellie. "RELLIE" Me and nori yelled as he sucked his teeth.