*IT LIVES!!!*

* brushes dust  and shakes off rigor mortis*

I'm sorry I've away, time seem to escape me. I totally miss miss halloween too!! That's prime Antisepticeye time. But to celebrate my coming back, let's do a story on Robbie. (ft Anti)

(I got an important question at the end)

---

"Robbie!" You scream as you see his eye fall out of his skull and fluid started gushing. You rush to get a tea towel as he tried to push his eye back in. "Over the sink! Over the sink!" 

Instead he swung his head back and with a gurgly pop, his eye swivelled a bit in it's socket. He blinked a few times and put his hands out for the towel. When you didn't  he grabbed it from your still hands. "Did...Robbie... get...it...all?" You quickly snap out and wiped any residue left. When you were finished he slowly thanked you and left.

Few days later, you see Robbie's temple bleeding and he was holding it as he sat there. "What are you doing Robbie?" You went to the first aid to get a few band aids and a wash cloth. 

"Waiting...for...it...to...clot." He stared at the ground as you treated. "Can't... feel.... it... anyway."

"Aw Robbie if you needed help you call for one of us. It's hard to get blood out of carpet." He gave you a crooked smile as you chuckled. He thanked you again and went on about his day.

On laundry day, you walking into him full on stitching his arm on. Dropping the basket in shock drew his attention.  He looked up at you from the floor and then reached the needle. "Help? 

His dead face unfazed as you sloppily stitched on his arm. "You really can't feel this?" Robbie shook his head.  "Do you always do it alone?" Again he shook and pointed his head to the door.  You look to the door and there stood Anti. 

"Sometimes doc use to help. I usually just help with the harder place, otherwise he does it all himself."  The demon looked at the stitches you had done. "You stitches are pathetic."

You sat there as Anti fixed your work.  You got the washing and walked out with Anti. "You know, he sometimes does it on purpose." You raised a brow. 

"Oh, why would he do that?"

Anti chuckles. "He thinks your hands are nice and likes the attention from you." 

You shook your head laughing. "Don't tell him I said that though, I promised him I'd take that to the grave."

You guys laughed even harder at the pun "I promise."

You hung out with Robbie a lot more after that.

-----

In the Greatest Showman-"Other side," Who would be the pair singing it?

I was thinking Anti and either Chase or Henrik but I can't decide.