Let's begin.

<-- <-- <--Details last chapter

---------
(Me) :3

I woke up to the sounds of yelling from downstairs.

The boys were arguing again. And of course it had to be at this ungodly hour of the morning.

I grab my pillow to keep some form of warmth and headed towards the noise. As the arguing got louder, the conversation got clearer.

"Are you shitting me right now! This drink was suppose to be use for special occasion only, Chase! Not because you were reminiscing about your ex!" Jack's voice as loud as per usual. I got to the door and silently watched.

"Woah dude! Low blow! At least I didn't leave my disgusting washing everywhere!" Chase retorted. "And what's with the lab equipment lying everywhere bro!?"  Facing the Doc who was obviously tired from pulling all nighters again.

"I may have been tired, but I alvays put away me equipment." Jackie, being the super hero he is steps in.

"He's right Henrik. I almost stood on one of your needles when I came back home."

Marvin snorted. "Rich coming from you. You left so debris from your last mission, I had to scrub for a good hour this morning trying to get the gunk off the floors."

They went on and on and stood there knowing exactly what happened. Well, more who did it.

A shit-stirrer called Antisepticeye.

-------
(Psyco_Sav) :D

You snuck away and headed to Anti's room. You kicked his door open with no expression still holding your pillow. He was on his bed and jumped hearing you kick his door open.

"Y/n?!" He yelled with surprise.

You glared at him before walking towards him. He paled a bit seeing your glare. "You caused that mess didn't you?" You demanded more than asked as you stood in front of his sitting figure.

He teleported away from you, on the other side of the room. "Don't know what you're talking about sweetheart." He said with a grin.

You folded your arms not believing him. "Anti you should know you can't lie to me." You said with a frown.

He tightened his lips together knowing it was true. "Alright. You're right, I did. But come on! It's hilarious!" He said with a giggle. You almost smiled at his cute giggle but stayed stern.

"Apologize. Now." You said with a motherly look.

He pouted. "But that's no fun!" He whined making you sigh in annoyance.

You walked up to him and grabbed him by wrist. "You're going, now. You've caused enough trouble." You said with a huff and started dragging him to the others to apologise.

------
(DianaFrostYT) XD

As Anti and you descended the stairs to the ego crowded living room, the shouting got louder and louder. As the room came into view, you could see Chase holding his Nerf gun to Jackie with an 'enough-with-this-shit' look on his face.

"What the hell!" You said, causing them all to look around to you and Anti. You nudge Anti in the arm causing him to pout at you before speaking up.

"I did these tricks guys, no need to be ready to chop each others dicks off about them."

They stared at him before all dashing at him, causing Anti to glitch away laughing to himself.

"That glitch bitch!" Marvin shouted, as you left the scene to your room bursting out laughing thinking over the situation.

"Good one, Anti."

"Now you agree with me Snitch Y/N." 

You giggled at his outburst nickname and laid on your bed and started at the ceiling, calming yourself down for the shit that'll probably go down the next time Anti's with the other Egos.

------
(Hythasepticeye22) O.o

The next day, you heard and rushed towards the sound leading you towards Marvin's room.

"Ok, what happened?" You asked Marvin.

Soon you heard the giggle of Anti and said, "Anti get you ass down here!!!"

"What?" He asked.

"How and why is Marvin's room destroyed?!?!" You said with your eye twitching.  Anti just shyly giggles and teleports away and all the egos heard you snap.

(A/N: Warning- blasphemy up ahead)

"ANTISEPTICEYE GET DOWN HERE AND CLEAN THIS UP OR I'M TAKING ALL YOUR KNIVES AND NOT LETTING YOU EAT COOKIES AND CAKE!!!!!" You yelled to the air knowing he heard you,  knowing afterwards, he learned not to make you angry.

-----

(Hythasepticeye22) O.o (x2)

(Y/N) soon had enough and just went to her room and groaned in her blanket and said, "I quit Anti. Have fun messing things up!" 

After that, she just stares at the ceiling but she sees Anti at her door. She gets up and slams the door in his face. Chase walked by and he snickered as Anti let's out a cry of pain."OWW!!" 

Soon (Y/N) laughs. "Ha ha, very funny,"as Anti held his nose. 

"Yeah and it was funny as fuck!!!!" Chase says and ran knowing that Anti was going to kill him.

But before Anti could (Y/N) grabs him by the shirt collar and growled. "No." Anti just rolled his eyes and stayed put.

-----
Continue on, please!