You are not alone

I came in as I saw Will already leaving. He seemed really nervous and angry.
"But we can play D&D right?!" He said as he waited response for Lucas who was although shocked at how Will raised his voice in front of them.
"Just forget it Mike" Will said and went up the stairs. He stopped as he saw me.
"Hi Will" I said with cracky voice
"Y/n ?! Aghhhh!!!" He walked away.
I gave a questioning look at boys like what the hell just happened. There were in shock. I saw them doing nothing and decided to chase Will.
"Will" I shouted. He didn't want to hear me he just kept walking.
"Will?!" I screamed more loudly this time. I ran a little and finally got his wrist.
He looked at . The tears were rolling down from his beautiful eyes. From the eyes that were reasons of my butterflies. I looked at him for awhile. Them said: " Will what the hell is just happened?"
"You know after El and Max they can't stop thinking about them. They just ruin our party. I don't want them to break out. But you know it's just too much and plus we are not adults yet to think about relationships. I'm really sick of everything. I want old times to come back" he said with breaking voice at the end. He was broken. He was upset. He was carrying too much and that's why he was tired. I can't help so just pulled him closer and then hugged.
" I can't fight it alone Y/n" he said resting his head on my shoulders making my shirt wet because of tears but I didn't mind it.
" You are not alone I will always be by your side. Always" I said making little circles on his back hoping that I can relaxed him.
We pulled away after couple of minutes. It was raining so badly so we decided to go home. I walked away but was interrupted by hand on my wrist. Will pulled me closer so I could feel his warm breath, making me blush. The he hugged me tighter.
"Can we stay a little more?!"
I nodded in response.
And two silly teenagers were standing in the rain making feel comfortable each other with love that they had.

A/N
𝚂𝚘 𝙸 𝚜𝚝𝚊𝚛𝚝𝚎𝚍 𝚊 𝚗𝚎𝚠 𝚋𝚘𝚘𝚔 𝚑𝚘𝚙𝚎
𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚠𝚒𝚕𝚕 𝚎𝚗𝚓𝚘𝚢 𝚊𝚗𝚢 𝚛𝚎𝚚𝚞𝚎𝚜𝚝𝚜? 𝙸 𝚊𝚖 𝚊𝚕𝚠𝚊𝚢𝚜 𝚛𝚒𝚐𝚑𝚝 𝚑𝚎𝚛𝚎 𝚓𝚞𝚜𝚝 𝚍𝚖 𝚖𝚎 𝚒𝚏 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚑𝚊𝚟𝚎 𝚛𝚎𝚚𝚞𝚎𝚝𝚜 𝚘𝚛 𝚒𝚏 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚠𝚊𝚗𝚝 𝚓𝚞𝚜𝚝 𝚝𝚊𝚕𝚔 𝚕𝚘𝚟𝚎 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚜𝚘 𝚖𝚞𝚌𝚑 𝚠𝚘𝚍𝚑 𝚝𝚑𝚊𝚝 𝚠𝚊𝚜 𝚗𝚘𝚝 𝚜𝚘 𝚋𝚊𝚍 𝙸 𝚕𝚘𝚟𝚎 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚜𝚘 𝚜𝚘 𝚜𝚘 𝚖𝚞𝚌𝚑 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚊𝚛𝚎 𝚜𝚞𝚌𝚑 𝚊 𝚙𝚛𝚎𝚝𝚝𝚢 ♥️♥️♥️♥️