I thought you will not fell in love

"She is from Utah" Dustin was talking about his girlfriend as we were climbing the hill. It was very hot day so everyone was sweating.
We climbed a little then Mike shouted. We all suddenly turned to them.
"We have to go" he said pointing at his clock. Eleven should be at home so she will not get in trouble at night. And Mike have to go with her because she doesn't know the town and because they like making out, A LOT. She is so obsessed with Mike.
We all groaned in disappointment as they walked away from us.
"That's romantic" Max said.
"That's bullshit" Dustin responded
"That's gross" Will said as I looked at him and kicked his hand.
"Ouch" he played "Why?"
"It's cute let them have a good time" He rolled his eyes and that made me feel sad we were best friends but I had feelings for him. He was speaking bullshit about love that made me sad every second time but I didn't want to ruin our friendship anyways.
We walked the hill as I felt that Will is not coming with us anymore. I looked around and saw him staring at something with his hand on his neck.
"Will?" I called him. He did not answer and continued staring at empty space with green grass.
"Will!" I said a little louder and put my hand on his shoulder.
"Huh?!" He jumped and stared at me. I could see that something was bothering him.
"C'mon we have to go" I said not asking him why he was like this. I wanted to talk about later.
—————————————————————————
"Suzie this is your Dustin. Do you copy? Over!"
"C'mon Dustin she will not answer!" Max said with an annoying voice.
While they were arguing I lay down beside Will.
Y/n- Hey
W-Hey
Y/n-Can I ask you something?
W-Yes....What is that?
Y/n- What happened to you while we were climbing? You were frozen
W-Ou.... that
He paused a little and started to talk.
W- well... I think.... I felt him again...
Y/n-You felt?! Who?!
W-the mindfalyer
"And Dustin obviously lying" Max said and walked away with Lucas which interrupted us from our talk with Will.
I came to Dustin. "I believe you Dusty." I said with warm smile to comfort him.
Time skip cuz I'm in plane and so lazy to write 😂🔫
"Will...Can I ask you one more thing?"
"Yes"
Y/n- Have you ever been in love?
Will's POV
The question to which I have only one answer. Yesss. And do you know who is this person that I'm in love with? You! I would like to say but I was so scared that she will reject it!
Your POV
W-Yess!
Y/n-Wow I think you hate it
W-Think so too
Y/n- So who is this lucky?
My heart started beating faster and I was scared that it's not probably me it could be El or the girl from school. But I did not really know so...
W-It's..... it's.... you Y/n
I was in shock that is all I can say
Y/n- Will.... I kinda like you too...
I said as faster as I can and pull his face to kiss. He lean back as butterflies were exploding my stomach as harder as the space between us were closing by gentle touch. It was a sweet and deep kiss. We pulled back breathless.

Kinda sucks but I'm in plane rn flying home from Ankara (Turkey) and it's 12:40 in here hope you will like it and don't forget to send your requests 💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕