You are the reason (Pt. 2)

Your POV
I was following El until we've reached a place where all guys were. They were looking at me and El like we were their only hope.
Will faced me and gave me a look like'I told you'.
"He knows we are in here" will said still looking at me.
"Y/n I need your help. I can't defeat Mind Flayer just by myself" El looked at me hopeless and I couldn't do anything but just shook my head in agreement.
Then we stood together , back to back, side by side so we can see the monster when he will come.
Suddenly a cold hand rich my wrist. I turned my face to look at the person and it was Will.
"He-he is near" he said with a shaky voice.
I took his hands in mines and wanted to make him less nervous as the door of the room flew away and a massive, disgusting some kind of tentacles came in.
El was trying to hold the monster with her left arm as with her right arm she was protecting us.
But the monster was stronger. Eleven had to use both of her hands to stop the monster.
Everyone was just screaming.
"Y/n!!!!!!! Help meee!!!!!!" El was shrieking. Tears were rolling down from her eyes as the power gave her so much pain.
I was looking around totally confused. I've tried to reveal my powers but it didn't work.
El just fell into Mike's arms and continued crying as she was so tired and scared. All other guys were in shock.
I was still looking around. Not realising that what can I do? Powers do not work when I don't feel anything.
The thoughts were filling my mind but they were interrupted by a familiar scream. I turned my head slowly to face the person who is screaming. As I saw the face of the person, the person for who I would die for, the person... Will
"Will...." I said with the lowest voice. The world just fell under my feet and I felt as anger filled every cell of my body.
As much louder Will started screaming as much nearer the monster was leaning towards him as faster the powers were flowing through my veins.
I felt like I was flying up from the floor.
I pointed to him with my hand. Ready to shoot. With a short word that got off of my mouth
"Get. Out. Off. Him"
I threw the monster to the wall and through the wall to the outside. He cracked into little pieces and was vanished.
I fell in the ground in relief as couple of arms were holding me tight and bursting into tears.
It was Will. The only reason of my powers. The only one who makes me happy and crazy at the same time. He was there holding me on his arms as tight as he could.
I saved this guy and other friends. Mike and El were hugging each other as they looked at me with a little smile on their faces. Max and Lucas just stood there and Max bursted into tears while holding his head into Lucas' shoulder.
I looked at Will.
"Y/n you are such a prettiness" Will said.
"You..," I said a little bit pausing cuz I was tired.
"What?!..." now he looked totally confused.
" I said that you will always be the reason of my powers. I saw him holding you and you were screaming and crying so badly. Will, I can't see you like this. It makes me so angry seeing someone hurting you. I will never let it happen" I put my hand on his cheek , softly holding it.
"You will always be the reason" I said it as he pulled me into a kiss. I melt. I was so tired but no matter what a little sparkle came off my eyes as butterflies filled my stomach. His beautiful, soft, warm lips touched mines.
I could hear his heart beat.
We broke the kiss and starting to stood up for going back home. 
It was a long crazy day.... But it ended sweet.....

A/n y'all
How you doing guys?!
Dm me whenever you want I will respond for thousand percent. And also send me your requests about whatever you want. No matter if it's abt Will or other things.
Love you so much
Love yourself first be strong and have an amazing rest of the day♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️