Love you

IN THE MALL
(So basically I've not watched third season yet and I just know little parts so don't judge)
"Let's go here" Max pointed at the another store with an excitement. She dragged El to the store and I just followed them.
I was bored and upset because I wanted to stay at home and play D&D with Will. But girls wanted to shop. And that was for boys.
So we took pictures and tried some shoes. Not gonna lie we had so much fun but I wanted to be with Will anyways.
We bought ice creams for each of us. We were walking through the mall like a little happy girls. Especially Eleven.
As we walked I saw a familiar t-shirt. That was Will and other guys "parking" their bikes.
"Will" I said and rushed to him. A little smile appeared on his face as he saw me.
"Y/n!" He said and hugged me as tight as he could. I was so happy the meet him.
"What are you doing in here boys?" I asked.
"Yess what are you doing in here? Are you spying on us?!" Max said and she looked angry.
"Why are you here Eleven? You supposed to be at home" Mike said as he ignored Max's questions.
"Is she your Pet so she has to get permission from you first?!" Max said with a confident look.
"Yes am I a pet?" Eleven copied her words.
" No of course you are not we are just in here to buy some stuffs for Nana right?!" He asked from Lucas.
"Yes for Nana she is really sick right now agohghj" Lucas made a fake cough.
"And although we are here for you. To buy a present for you!" Mike said as he looked deep into El'e eyes.
She stood a little bit like this then she leaned near to him without breaking an eye contact. Mike was terrified that what she gonna do with him.
"I dump your ass" she said.
Everyone was owing with shock.
El got Max's wrist and went to the bus as boy were staying in there with shock.
"Wanna play D&D?" Will asked me.
"Yassss I think you will never ask" I said with an excitement as I wanted it so badly.
"Then let's go until Lucas and Mike will come back from shock" he dragged my wrist and we run away from this place.
Time skip Will's room
"You have to defeat dragon Y/n" Will said.
"I don't know maybe I can use my sword" I said with worrying look.
"And you defeated the dragonnnn" Will screamed like it was some kind of big victory. We died in laugh on the floor then Will stopped and looked deeply into my eyes.
"What?!" I asked. He was so cute.
"I like you Y/n" he said. I think for a moment that it could be a joke. But Will is not that kind of a person.
" Like in a romantic way" he said as he was waiting for an answer.
"I like you too Will" he breathed out in relief then he pulled me closer and as I wanted to understand what was happening my lips already were on his soft lips.
We stood like that for a moment then pushed away for air.
We looked at each other and smiled.
"Love you"
"Love you"

L⃨i⃨k⃨e⃨d⃨ t⃨h⃨a⃨t⃨ o⃨n⃨e⃨ s⃨o⃨ m⃨u⃨c⃨h⃨ w⃨a⃨i⃨t⃨i⃨n⃨g⃨ f⃨o⃨r⃨ y⃨o⃨u⃨r⃨ r⃨e⃨q⃨u⃨e⃨s⃨t⃨s⃨ g⃨u⃨y⃨s⃨ I⃨ l⃨o⃨v⃨e⃨ y⃨o⃨u⃨ a⃨l⃨l⃨ y⃨o⃨u⃨ g⃨u⃨y⃨s⃨ a⃨r⃨e⃨ a⃨m⃨a⃨z⃨i⃨n⃨g⃨ l⃨o⃨v⃨e⃨ y⃨o⃨u⃨r⃨s⃨e⃨l⃨f⃨ c⃨u⃨z⃨ y⃨o⃨u⃨ d⃨e⃨s⃨e⃨r⃨v⃨e⃨ i⃨t⃨ a⃨n⃨d⃨ H⃨a⃨p⃨p⃨y⃨ n⃨e⃨w⃨ y⃨e⃨a⃨r⃨!!!!!! 2021🥂🦹🏻‍♀️🕺💃👯‍♀️🥁🐉💖