Brothers Best friend (bucky x reader + steve)

- 811 word

- WARNINGS : slight implied smut, *in Steve's voice* language

- Bucky X Female reader

"Mini Rogers,'' you hear Bucky chuckle as you walk into the living room of the compound.

"Oh shove it, Barnes," you replying a sarcastic tone as you walk over to sit next to him on the couch. He pauses the show he was watching and turns to you.

"Hey doll," he says sweetly before kissing you on the lips then moving to your neck. 

"Buck, stop what if Steve comes in?" You question frantically. 

You and Bucky have been dating secretly for about 5 months, well technically about 70 years.  See the thing is your Steve's little sister. You're a year younger than him and you, him, and Bucky have been best friends throughout your entire life.  Before you three headed off to the war,  Bucky being a sergeant, Steve becoming Captain America, and you becoming an agent for S.H.I.E.L.D to help Steve. You and Bucky had been secretly dating for about six months prior to the whole train incident and then the ice incident. Yes, you were frozen in the ice along with Steve. The whole Winter Soldier thing happened but we were able to get Bucky back, well at least part of Bucky but that was enough for you. After helping Bucky regain his memories and become somewhat of himself again he asked if you wanted to pick up where you left off in the forties. You were not about to say no to that but decided to keep it a secret because even after all these years we still didn't know how Steve would react. Back to the present. 

"Fine doll how about we take this into your room then," Bucky says as he smirks at you.

"Well, Sargent I can't pass you up on that opportunity. Can I?" you reply in a flirty tone. 

Bucky gets up, grabs your hand and you both walk quickly to your bedroom. As soon as the door is closed Bucky gently grabs your hips and pushes you up against the door kissing you passionately. A few minutes go by and you have ended up on your bed with Bucky on top of you making out. You were so caught up in the moment you didn't hear your bedroom door open.

"Hey y/n have-  what the hell!"  Steve yells from your doorway. You and Bucky break apart instantly.

"Oh shit," you mumble under your breath. 

You look over at your door to see Steve standing their mouth wide open considering he just found his little sister and his best friend in a bed together.

"Okay Steve before you freak out-"  

"Before I freak out, it's a little late for that y/n" Steve practically yells. 

"Okay, Steve I'm going to need you to take a deep breath and calm down."

"Okay, yeah not happening until one of you tells me what the hell is going on here, and why I just found my best friend on top of my little sister." Steve practically growls as he turns to glare at Bucky.

"Well, I think it was pretty obvious what was going on."

"Y/n this is no time for sarcastic comments, just tell me." 

"Okay well, Bucky and I are dating."

"For how long?" 

"Recently 5 months, but technically about 70 years." 

"I'm sorry what?" 

"Well before everything happened back in the forties Bucky and I had been dating for about 6 months, and about five months ago we picked up where we left off."

Steve just stood there eyes wide looking back and forth between you and Bucky.

"Steve please don't be mad." 

"What mad, no I'm not mad well a little since y'all didn't tell me. But I'm happy considering I watched you flirt with each other for, oh I don't know your entire lives. I figured it would happen at some point. Plus I'm glad that you found a good guy to be with y/n." Steve turns to Bucky. "But even though you're a good guy, and my best friend, if you even think about hurting her I will kill you, jerk." 

"Punk," Bucky chuckles out. You let out a sigh of relief.

"Okay capsicle now that you know could you head out so me and Bucky could get back to doing what we were-"

"I'm going to stop you right there. First of all, have you seen my boxing gloves? Which is what I  came in here to ask you in the first place, and second of all I don't need to know about any of that." Steve says quickly.

"Well I think I saw Tony hiding your boxing gloves in one of the kitchen drawers, but other than that I'm gonna need you to get out."

"Yes ma'am," Steve replies as he walks out the door closing it behind him.

You turned to Bucky and smiled sheepishly. He just smirks and walks back over to you,                            "now where we?"