Chapter 48: Jerk

Napaigtad ako ng may kamay na humawak sa kamay ko.

I stood shocked and stiffened at his sudden action.

" My first love story also a cruel story. I guess both of us were randomly picked to be miserable." His icy blue eyes scanned my face for a moment when he woke up.

There was something about his eyes that captured me.

I felt a shiver go down my spine and strange sensations flow through my body causing butterflies to form in my stomach.

I can't say he's not handsome.

He's quite possibly most handsome man I have ever seen.

I tore my eyes away from him and go back from the topic we discussed.

I thought about everything's that's happening.
"Jerk." I mumbled.

It makes me happy and comfortable to have someone I can communicate with the same situations.

He suddenly raise his brow at what I was implying.
"Oh,no. I wasn't talking about you. I was cursing out to misery for randomly picked us."

"Jerk." I mumbled again.

Again, he raised his brow.
"I was talking about my first love. Our conversation reminded me of him."

His eyes roomed around and rise up from  his proneness.
"What time is it again?" He asked.

"Oh, it's 9 pm. " I said after checking my watch.

He sighed. I was surprised when he stood up and preparing to go.
"Oh. If only I didn't meddle with others business, I'd have already at the Taguig, driving on the south of BGC by now."

" So you live near Green hills." I asked him."Right?" I added, trying to confirm his address where he's staying.

" I should cancel all my evening schedules. Darn it." He exclaimed.

"What?" I asked him with concern.

" Maybe I should wash my hair." He turned around and face the big mirror and ran a hand over his hair when he suddenly stop.

He groaned when he saw what happened to his hair.

I tried to explain about what the doctor prescribed to him.

"The nurse said you shouldn't wash your hair and keep the wound from water."" I paused. "Push this part and..." Pointing the wound from his head.