Chapter 28: Proposal

" Why do I keep you've changed?" I simply asked.

Nakapamulsa itong nagsalita.

" People are not the same all the time." Casual nitong sagot sa akin.

Deep down in my heart, I smiled.

What's wrong with me?

Did I already forgot that everything bad happens to me is because of him.

I narrow my eyes.

" On behalf of my brothers behavior, I'm sorry." He suddenly bend his knees and I can't seem to move any part of my body except for my eyes, which look left , then right, then left again,as if they're searching  for a someone to clue me in about what's happening.

" What's going on here?"

Oh my g!

My best friend Kath saw us.

He winced that make my face in the darkness.
" Athena Gomez. I give you a permission to marry me? Would you let me marry you?"

I groan.
"Why on Earth are you doing this to me?" I practically yell.

I sighed and started walked out from him but he made me stop from doing it.

"Are you seeing anyone except to my brother?Are you? Is that why you aren't answering me?"

" What if I am?" Pabalik kong tanong sa kanya.

Kinindatan ako nito.

"End things with him. I said end with him. As soon as possible."

Napatawa ako sa kanya.

"Why should I do that?" Paghahamon kong tanong sa kanya.

"For you to focus on me."

Shit!

Mukhang panty ko na ang nahulog nito, ha.

Of all the boys that I've encountered over the years, he is different from them.

He's the worst mankind. This is amusing since he--and his brother had been destroyed my entire dream.

" You're different from your brother."  I said to him, unbelievable.

"Exactly."'Matigas nitong turan. "I'm not here as Jairo's Older Brother. I am here as  Seven Montemayor, a psychiatrist doctor."

"I can't help you. It's just best to avoid people like you." Maanghang kong turan sa kanya at aakmang aalis na papasok sa kusina.

When he suddenly, grabbed my waist and pinned me from wall.

"You are not avoiding me. You're just running away because you're scared to see him again." He said after he release me. " I won't act like I know everything about your world, but I hope you face the world properly. "

Alam kong hindi mo pansin🎵

Narito lang ako🎵

Naghihintay na mahalin🎵

Umaasa kahit 'di man ngayon🎵

Mapapansin mo rin🎵

Mapapansin mo rin🎵