CHAPTER 5

After the week went by kells had to leave, to go back to his home town, Cleveland, OH to finish up some business.

"Well, our boys are gone" Reena said with a sad face. "We should go out tonight!" I exclaimed. "Can I tell you something first?" She said looking at her feet. "Yeah, anything?"

"I'm going to be going back to England for a couple of years with my family, I miss them, you know?"she said with a tear in her eye. " Of course, its been almost three years I don't blame you munchkin, kinda makes me want to go visit my family down in Texas."

Reena did live in texas, but her family decided it would be best to move back to england once Reena graduated highschool so she could go to college, then university. I missed her so much, we kept in great contact, because I told her no matter what, she will come back and we can live together. Once I gotten certified, I started nursing, I only took two years in college.

"When are you leaving?" I asked with a tear trailing down my cheek. "Three days" she whispered, a crack in her phrase. "Well then we must party, and get smashed." " I have a fantastic idea, how about we throw a house party, yeah?" All I could do in response is nodd with a devious smile. "What are you think you devil you? I know that smile anywhere" Reena said. "How about the whole kellz comes and performs a couple of songs?"

Reena brought up disturbance, but failed to remember that this building is full of college students, that party anyhow.

I called up kellz

Hello?

Hey kellz, you think you can do me a huge favor?

Yeah baby, what is it?

He called me baby, I mouthed to Reena.

You think you can come back in two days and you and the boys perform at my house party, a going away party for Reena.

She's going away! Rook said in the background.

Yeah, back to England.

We'll come, he wants to see her before she leaves.

I had the phone on speaker so she can hear, her face lit up the from when she heard that.

Thanks babe

No problem, I'll catch an early flight, or hit the road early and be their late tomorrow night.

Okay heh.

Ok got to go I'll see you soon

Ok bye

Bye

And the line went dead.