CHAPTER 4

"I seen the way you and Rook were flirting" I say nudging Reena's arm as we walk up the stairs to my loft. "Well I seen they way you and Rich were looking at eachother like y'all could've just fell in deep love" she said laughing. I couldn't help but blush, I missed him a lot, Reena didn't know it but we dated back in highschool until he moved away. I still felt love for him and I needed him to know that.

Late that night I texted him

Hey its Erica ;)

Hey sexy ;)

Can we talk tomorrow over breakfast?

Of course , goodnight erica :*

Night Kellz :*

And at that I drifted off to sleep, with a smile on my face.

I woke up the next morning quietly and quickly getting ready , I didn't want to wake Reena I showered and slipped on a cute outfit.

I texted him

I'll come get you, if you like?

Yeah I'm ready

Okay what hotel are you at?

The Marriott

I'll be there in 5

Okay

As I pulled up to the lobby doors he jogged out the doors hood on and hopped in.

"Hey" he said sounding a bit out of breath. "Hi I said blushing. "You alright?" He said looking at me oddly. "Yeah I'm fine" I said smiling and we drove off. The drive to IHop was full of conversation of "how have you been?" , "what's life been like?" And "How is it being famous?".

We arrived at Denny's and walked in and sat in a booth, he sat across from me.

A brunette waitress with the name tag 'Stacy' walked up to us. " Hi, Welcome to Denny's what can I-Holy crap your MGK" she said quietly. He smiled and said " The one and only" she giggled and got her autograph on the slipp she was suppose to be writing out order on. "Ok sorry woo , um what drinks can I get for you both" she said smiling at me, I gave her a fake smile because I was ready to order. "Orange juice for me" I said "Same here" he agreed. She quickly walked away to retrieve our drinks.

"Damn , Erica I'm miss you" he said shakily

I blushed and teared up because I knew that's

exactly what I wanted. "Don't cry, I didn't mean to make you sad" he said sounding apologetic wiping my tears away. "You didn't make me sad, I miss you too Richard" I said smiling. By that time the waitress was back.

"Here's two orange juice for the both of you, What would you like to eat?" She said kindly.

"I'll take the French toast special" I said feeling hungry. "I'll have the pancake special" he said looking into my eyes. "Will that be all?" She asked. "Yes" we said simultaneously looking at eachother, an with out moments notice he leaned over the table grab the back of my head and kissed me passionately.