CHAPTER 3

"GET OUT OF THE GOT DAMN SHOWER MAN" I hear Reena yell with a bit of hidden british in her accent, I remember the day a few years back, I picked her up from the airport after a couple years she went to University in London and she stayed with family, I missed her much. "I'm coming, I wanna smell good don't I ?" Tonight was the night I thought to myself rinsing the conditioner out of my long brown hair, it started to curl up.

After Reena showered we got dressed our outfits were banging. I looked at the clock and it read 6:50 pm. The show started at 8 but we wanted to get there extra early for the meet and greet at the beginning.

About a five minute drive, a couple blocks we pulled up the line wasn't so bad.

After we parked we got in line it was about a 15 minute wait and we got up to the table he was seated at.

"Remember us?" I said suprising him

"Oh what's up" he said staring at me, eyes low and dark. He was high. "Hello ladies" said his younger brother Rook, "hi" Reena and I said simultaneously. I don't know why but both of these boys looked too familiar. "Hey rook, if it ain't boiling it ain't cooking" him and his brother chuckle. Then it hit me. That inside joke. "Richard?!" I said eyes wide."Shhhhhh!" Exclaimed and grabbed me and Reena and brought us into a small dressing room. "How do you know my name?" He asked a bit frightened. "Richard Baker?" Reena said shocked. "Yeah? , I Don't Get It!" He said getting frustrated. "Its Me Erica Wilde? You don't remember." I said my expression went from excited to sad there was a long moment of silence. Then suddenly he hugged me, as if we were the only two in the world! "PRIMARY SCHOOL, MIDDLE SCHOOL AND SOME OF HIGH SCHOOL!" He yelled but flustered to red. " I feel ashamed, I forgot who my best friends were" he said sadly.

After we talked for a little it was 7:55 he finished up the rest of the fans waiting at the table we chilled backstage watching him perform it was the best show ever.

After the show Reena and Rook were flirting and catching up, While Kellz and I Light one up. "Damn...your so beautiful" he says staring into my eyes. "Thank you" I said shyly. Tears filled my eyes after I think back at how oblivious I was to see that under all these tattoos... Was my best friend in the whole wide world, famous, making money, an amazing rap talent that I haven't talked to in 10 years. "Don't cry" he said wiping my fallen tears. "I Miss you" I whispered to him and he got up and gave me that deep hug, like earlier he smelled like a man, I loved it, I squeezed tighter my arms around him, I look over and Rooks in Reena's ear making her giggle. I Never wanted to let go of him. We exchanged numbers before we left. "Call me!" He shouted before we got into the car and we drove off. Best night by far!