CHAPTER 2

July 3rd Noon.

"Okay, Okay One more store" says an exhausted Reena. "Reena you look like you about to build a great wall of china, but out of shopping bags" I laugh as much as I can without passing out. "I know but this is our only change to look good we are gonna meet and greet bruh" she says sounding a little insane. "Calm down my insane mexi midget " I start to giggle uncontrollably. "HEY! IM RICAN not mexican biotech" she glares at me the breaks into a fit of laughter as well. "And I'm NOT a midget" she giggles. "You know I love you BIOTCH!!!" I said loud and proud.

I was startled with a sudden unfamiliar tap on my shoulder it was him. The sex god, my future husband, my life, my everything... Machine Gun Kelly.

"Umm.. Hey can you tell us where is the nearest store that fits my style" he asked. Reena standing there behind me in as much shock as I was. "Uh..uhhh..y-yeah...H-hot topic" I babbled nervously. He chuckled nervously. "Where might that be?" He asked

"Right this way!" Reena but in because iif she didn't he probably wouldve kept it moving.

"Are you guys attending my show tomorrow night?" He asked hopefully "YES!" We both answered simultaneously, then giggled at eachother. "That's dope you both are pretty, and you look familiar, have any of you been to any of my meet and greets or shows?" He asked "No but its always been our dream tho" I said as we all walked on toward hot topic with him and his crew. "Well here we are!" Reena said estactically. "Thanks for showing me the way and I'll be seeing you two at the Biggest fucking rage show you guys have ever been to!" He shouted. "WOOOO EST FOR LIFE BABY!" we both shouted in sync. We took a couple Selfies with him and his crew and went home. Today was THE MOST AMAZING day EVER. Let's just hope tomorrow night is exstravigant.