Chapter 3: A Pleasant Visit

A/N: hahdgdudbndksmxnwxncbcbhd lol me re-reading my stories be liek: eW wtf did i write? 😄☺

Going into the restaurant was more chaotic than what happened earlier this morning. We were bombarded with vloggers/ Mina's fans from Instagram and normal people who just wants an autograph.

After what felt like forever from getting away from that crowd, we finally settled down in a private table. The restaurant had a second floor so we decided to eat there.

The restaurant kindly booked the whole second floor of the restaurant for us to prevent people disturbing our lunch.

"Eugh..." I said in disgust as I wiped off a kiss mark on my cheek. Things got so wild earlier one person kissed my left cheek. "This is disgusting and disturbing at the same time."

Mina only laughed awkwardly probably feeling sorry for me as a random person just kissed me. "Haha, yeah.. Whoever kissed you must've been so happy and jumping in happiness right now."

"Yeah, and also cry for disrespecting one of the richest people in Japan right now."

The waiter then came towards our table asking for our orders. I took off a different road this time and chose not F/f that was on their menu. I ordered what was on their special recipes menu while Mina just ordered some ramen with her favorite drink.

"Wow, don't you think their waiter was kinda cute?" She said as she day-dreamed some more, putting her hands on her chin.

"Gross Mina. You don't even know his name yet!" I retorted back at her letting her think about it more. She just met this dude. You can't possibly fall in love already.

"Ugh, fine party-pooper. You know, you're the reason why I don't have a boyfriend yet!" She huffed in disappointment and crossed her arms as well.

"Atleast I'm just trying to protect you from heartbreak and tears. You don't wanna experience that, don't you?" She only fell silent not knowing what to respond.

"Of course.. You probably still like Kirishima, after all those years.. right?" I raised an eyebrow at her waiting for her answer.

"What..?! No! Y/n my crush on him ended 4 years ago. That crushing on him made me feel like I've just wasted my time chasing him."

Not wanting to continue talking about this topic any longer, I changed the subject. "So.. What are you going to do once we get in I-island? I mean.. Melissa will probably sort out some programs and activities for us, but I just wanna know what else are you going to do besides all of those."

"Hmmm.. Ooh~maybe try out one of their jetski's! Those rides look pretty cool and I never tried one!" Her normal usual self was back again which I was happy about.

But there was one thing, "Err.. Don't you normally get sea sick? Are you sure you wanna get on one of those things?"

She only rolled her eyes back at me, "So what? You know you gotta experience one thing at least once in your life!! Have fun..~!" She said as she moved her arms in the air in punching motion.

"Here are your orders, ma'am. Please enjoy."

The waiter came back with both of our orders which I politely thanked for. After getting our food, we decided to dig in almost instantly. Guess we were more hungry than we thought we were.

Finishing our meal, we paid for our lunch and headed back inside the car. I decided to just drop off Mina by the office, and after dropping her off I could continue my way towards the hospital.

After my mother's death, I was devastated. We had the money at that time but no hospital took us in because everyone at that moment went sick. There was a disease raising back then, and it was also the time where my mother was on the verge of death.