Chapter 8: An Event Not Expected

The morning sunshine went through my window gracefully telling me its already day time. I was still exhausted from having no sleep last night and wanted to get more, but then I saw I only have 30 minutes to get ready for the breakfast at the resort's buffet.

I took my shower, and went to the closet and picked out my yellow flowing dress that is up to my knees. I then paired it with a large white beach hat with white sandals. This definitely screams I'm on a vacation vibes.

After looking at myself on the mirror for a few seconds or so, my phone rang. "Hello?" I answered. "Hey girl how was the party last night?"

"Oh Mina! It went alright, I guess. Could've been better with you though." Looking out through my cottage window, I saw some people already going outside. "Awh.. Did you miss me too much huh Y/n~?"

I clicked my tongue in slight annoyance with her response. "You know I hate it when you tease me like that Mina. And with that attitude? Honey I don't think so." I then said smirking widely raising my eyebrows. I heard her groan on the other side which made me chuckle a bit.

"So, are you feeling better already?"

"Mhm! All I had yesterday was a stomach ache and a mild headache. But other than that, I'm all good!"

I breathed out a sign of relief hearing she's now okay. I then suddenly yawned again from my tiredness earlier. Mina asked if I was doing alright and I told her I was doing just fine. "Just a little sleepy."I said.  I didn't wanna make her worry too much.

Besides, it's just lack of sleep. What else could happen with that? After Mina ended the call, I went outside where I met some of my co-workers. Haru and Himari.

They're one of the cooperatives who help my designs get shown to the world and sells it to my boutiques. They assemble bright blue eyes with brown hair with one streak of blonde in it. They are called the "Incredible Twins" in the company as their market stock managing are miraculous.

"Good morning Ms. L/n." They said synchronously. I greeted them back politely and we headed to the buffet. Most of the people were there, but not all of them. Katsuki is not here yet..  I thought.

I sat down at a table with the twins and after a few minutes of talking, Mina finally arrived. "Mina.. why do you look like you just ran through a marathon?.." I asked.

"Y/n! You need to look at your cousin ASAP!!"

----------

"No. You have to go back, you can't stay here!" I said eagerly to my cousin.

After Mina just got back to her feet again, Katsuki was next. He had a late allergy reaction to one of the food he ate last night. He 'swore' he never ate the food he was allergic to, but I doubt it.

I mean, how else could've he got the allergic reaction from?? He kept insisting he could handle things and keep the flow of the programs going, but I said no.

It's good to have assistants, but not like this. I know how far his allergic reactions could go and it might get worse if he stay here. "No means no Katsuki. And you know that. You're going home with me in the next hour." I said straightforwardly.

"What?! Y/n you can't do that! What would the company do without you?" Mina looked at me, clearly worried.

I inhaled and let out a breath deeply, "I know that. But I can't just leave him alone! Someone have to go with him going back to Japan."

"I hate causing problems." He added.

"You know I could go alone right? Bitch, I got kidnapped in high school, I can't look helpless again. I fucking hate it." He crossed his arms looking straight at me with his crimson red eyes.