CHAPTER 1

So many lights are flashing on me. I'm the centre of attention. Everyone is staring at me. That's all because....

I'm standing right here with MR. JEON JUNGKOOK. His hands are on my waist and he's looking at me..smiling.

My life was not always this chaotic. I was once a normal middle class student. But all things changed suddenly...

IT ALL STARTED WITH :-

᪥᪥᪥᪥᪥᪥᪥᪥᪥᪥᪥᪥᪥᪥᪥᪥᪥᪥᪥᪥᪥᪥᪥

B͎A͎C͎K͎ I͎N͎ T͎I͎M͎E͎
.
.
.

(JIA'S POV)

"Mom, I'm leaving"

"Do the paper carefully Jia. You always miss reading some questions...Don't repeat that this time"

"Don't worry Mom."

This time I can't make any mistakes. My whole life depends on this enterence exam.

Mom said, If I get admitted to this university, I can go to the BTS Concert. (I couldn't go myself because she won't allow me to and also I don't have enough money for the VIP seats).

They'll be here for their World Tour next month, and a week before their concert the results will be out.

I love BTS because their songs inspire me so much. I love how they tell people to love themselves as how they are and they don't need to change themselves.

But..I never got a chance to meet them. I just wanted to express my gratitude and talk to them...Just GUPSHUP you know..hehe

I tried writing letters to them but they don't seem to notice T^T
Ohh How I wish I could go to their fan meet.

Thinking about all this, She reaches the university.

"Ohh, I didn't realise I'd already reached. God please help me with this exam. You know how much I want to meet BTS..so plsssss."

(NO ONE'S POV)

JIA'S EXAM WENT WELL...(ATLEAST SHE THOUGHT IT DID.) SHE EAGERLY WAITS FOR THE RESULT DECLARATION DAY.

------------------------------------

THE DAY FINALLY CAME. JIA WAS SO SURE THAT SHE WOULD PASS. SHE HAD WAITED FOR THIS DAY FOR SO LONG. SHE WOULD FINALLY GET THE PERMISSION FROM HER PARENTS.

(JIA'S POV)

It'll be out in just 5 minutes now. Yeesssssssssss. I'm so excited.
.
5 Mins
.
4 Mins
.
3 Mins
.
2 Mins
.
1 Min
.

Its finally out!! Let me just check my result now.

"WHAATTTTTTTTTT?!!!!!!!!" I shouted.

"HOW COULD THIS BE?!!. THIS AIN'T TRUE". I couldn't control myself after what I saw on my computer screen.

"What happened Jia?" Mom came after hearing my shout.

"Is your result out?? Did you pass"

I didn't say anything. I couldn't. After all of my hardwork, I...

"YOU FAILED?!!. HOW COULD YOU!!! I HAD SUCH HIGH HOPES FOR YOU"

I remained silent. What could I say. I was in shock myself. I didn't get admitted, that means I won't be able to go to the concert. It's Gone. The opportunity I've been waiting for just left past me.

"You'll not allow me now right" I daringly asked.

"Allow you to what?!" Mom asked. She was looking so furious that she might eat me.

"N-Nothing" I couldn't gather up the courage. I know the answer anyway.

"You better not ask for any favours now"

What do I do now. T^T