CHAPTER 2

The days kept passing by as usual. Jia subsequently got admitted to another university. But, the fact that she won't be able to meet her idols kept bothering her.

------------------------------------------

(JIA'S POV)

I hate it. I hate studies. Why do Mom and Dad have such high expectations. This is a heck of a burden.

"Jia, what are you thinking?" Nuri (who's Jia bff) asked.

"Nothing..."

I don't want to talk about it. It breaks my heart that I can't see them. Was it so much to ask for? To see my idols for just one time??

"Let me guess. You must me babbling about your misfortune again?"

She knows me. That's why she's my bff.

"Umm..not exactly. But yeahhh"

"Come on Jiaa. Move on now. You cannot just be sad forever because of a Concert"

How can she say this. Does she care about my feelings at all.

"It's not 'JUST A CONCERT'.  You know how excited and desperate I was to finally see them. "

"Ik..but things like these happen in life. You should not make it affect you so much. And that's not the Jia ik."

She's right. Ik she's right. But I can't help it. I'm so so sad rn that I could cry.

I nod and look at her. She's still staring at me, worriedly.

"I have an idea" Nuri suddenly says.

"About what?"

"You going to the concert."

"Please Nuri. I'm not in the mood."

"I'm serious Jia"

I look at her. And by the expression on her face, I can tell that she's not joking this time.

No. She must be joking. There's no way I could go to the concert without the concent of my parents and without money ofc.

"You know it can't happen. Why make me more sad"

"Would you please listen to me for once"

Is she really serious?!! I'm sure she must be planning something stupid

"Ok. Tell me. What weird ideas do you have in mind"

"We can sneak into the concert"

"Lol whattt? We can whatt?? Care to elaborate??"

She tells me her plan and I don't know whether to agree or not. This is indeed a stupid act. But, the words just slipped out of my tongue...

"I'm in"

Nuri hugs me in excitement.

"I'll give it my all to make you attend that concert." Nuri exclaims

She's such a good friend.

"We'll both give it our all"

But inside I know that there are 90% chances that we'll fail. But for the sake of the remaining 10%, I can give it a try. I mean, why not.

.......................................................................