CHAPTER 3

Days passed by. The day of the concert arrived. Social media was being taken over by BTS . All the fans were excited except Jia who was nervous with a bit of sadness.

(JIA'S POV)

JUST BECAUSE OF A FREAKING ENTRANCE EXAM! I would have been sitting in the first row, enjoying their concert. But just because of this one exam I'll have to give that up ig.. Although I'm still trying if I can by any other way enter the concert, I know deep inside that this won't do.

Still I'm here.. getting ready for the concert I'm not sure I'll get to attend.. wearing the most expensive dress I have.

"U ready Jia?" Her thoughts were interrupted by Nuri who didn't seem even a bit anxious.

"Y-yeah"

"Let's go then"

Concert was not in our city but we already had it all planned out...Me and Nuri told our parents that our university had planned an educational excursion and it was compulsory. I hated lying to my parents but for an opportunity that comes once in a blue moon...it was worth it.

We reached the respective address and saw a long queue of fans waiting to go inside. It was very very long. Like soooooooooooooo long.

I looked at Nuri and she smiled at me

"What're we gonna do?!! Such long queue and we don't even have the tickets."

"Don't worry girll. We don't have to stand in that line anyways"

"UMM WHAT?"

"We're not going in-"

Her sentence was cut off by you because you were already in a bad mood and that kind of pissed you off.

"What do you mean?!!" We're here at the concert hall and you're saying we're not gonna go inside?? WHAT'RE WE SUPPOSED TO DO THEN? STAND HERE AND WAIT TILL THE CONCERT ENDS?!!"

"CHILL GIRL!!! You didn't even listen to my whole sentence..!"

"Idk Nuri..I can't understand whatever you're saying..I'll not be able to see them and that's all I know.." Tears were forming in your eyes.

Nuri saw you and her eyes softened.

"You will be able to see them."

You glanced at Nuri and then at the long queue.

"Look. What I meant before was we're not going in from here. I know a place from where you can enter"

You gasped and looked at her. She was hella confident.

You gathered yourself and looked directly into her eyes..giving her a 'not gonna give up now' gaze.

"What's the plan?"

Nuri grabbed your wrist and took you to somewhere at the corner of the stadium which was quite a shady place.

You saw two guys standing there.

"What's this place?" You asked curiously.

"This is from where you're going to enter."

You looked at her surprisingly. What was she upto? You looked at the guys once more..this time a little more seriously so as to get a better view.

"Look there's a door" Nuri said pointing towards the guys.

You followed her gaze and saw a door which you earlier missed out because of the large guys standing in between. They seemed to be guarding the door

"Are those the guards?" You asked

"Yes. And all we have to do is to get past them."

You looked at Nuri with the astonished look on your face.

"Are you freaking serious?!! How will we get past those large goblins?! Have you looked at their figure. That's no way possible" You said. Of course there was no way that could happen. Is she even in her senses right now.

"Ofcourse I'm not stupid. I have thought of a way."

You gave her a look. As if you were asking how.

She started speaking before you could ask.

"It's simple. I'll distract them and you'll enter from behind."

"You'll what?!!!" You almost shouted but thankfully Nuri put her hand on your mouth.

"You don't have to worry. Just do as I say."

Before you could even agree, she started walking towards the two guards.

"Waittt-" You said in a low shouting kind of tone but she didn't bother.

You saw her talking to them..you could make out that she was trying to seduce them...her hands hovering over their body. You just stood there waiting for the right time to sneak in.

Then you found the moment. Both the guys were facing her and were completely immersed in talking to her..

'This is your chance Jia. It's either now or never' You told yourself and as Nuri was talking to them you made your way to them as if casually walking and sneaked past them.

You went inside and you even in your wildest dreams didn't imagine what you saw.

"What the....."

___________________________

Sorry for the late update. My final semester exams are going on right now. But I'll try to update as much as I can. I hope you guys understand.