"Why."Tōya said demanding an answer to M/n's last statement. He was utterly confused with the slightly older male, well even more confused. There were so many things that M/n hints to but he would never go any further on the details, just crumbs to analyze.
"Why? Why what, Tōya?"

"Why would you be okay with the idea of me killing you after I get what I want out of you? There's no way you'd just throw your life away so easily."

"You think so? Pft- my father would say otherwise, he gave my life to your family...So technically, I have no life, no freewill, and no 'humanity'. I have nothing but the paintings I created after the war and lucky me I became famous!"Neither male spoke after M/n's little rant, it was strange to Tōya. The male in front of him had all his attention from the start and it took a few seconds ago to realize.
"You'll tell me eventually."

"Boring. You could always command me to tell you, you are the prince in this situation."

"As you once said; 'My father would say otherwise.' but yes I'm technically a prince.
Yet I'm not like the others, you'll tell me on your own. I'm not the type to force you to reveal dark secrets, yes it will bother me not to know but I'll show restraint."The dusk haired male let out a scoff, of course, Tōya heard it but it didn't bother him that M/n didn't believe what he said.
"Oh lookie, an exiled prince with a heart of gold but has the taste for revenge. Honestly, this sounds like a romantic novel with a new and equally annoying trope, cut the shit. You're just dying to know what makes me tick, my darkest secret, and what could make or break me."That ticked Tōya off and before he could yell or even attempt to set the male in front of him ablaze, a maid had called out.

However, that didn't stop his rage from boiling over. He grabs M/n by the should; with enough force to spin him around and he did.
"What is-"

*Smack*
M/n stumbles back after being backhanded by the white-haired male. He kept his face towards the grass that lay under their feet.
"You're right, that mouth of yours will constantly get you into trouble. I can tolerate a few jabs here and there about my situation but you constantly poke the wolf with a stick until it bites you! I'm trying to be nice, hell better than the rest but you purposely make it impossible to do so! Are you that much a fucking masochist that you strive for those around you to hurt you?!"

"....."

"FUCKING ANSWER ME!"

"...Maybe I am, maybe I'm not."Tōya shoves M/n away from his person then shoulder checks him on the way by.
"Maki, show my guest to a room, he'll be here for a while. Situate him as far from my room as possible, once that's over and done, notify me when dinner is being prepared."

"Yes, my prince."The maid looked between the two males, once Tōya was unable to be seen, she turned to M/n with a scowl on her youthful face.
"Why are you here."

"To help, why else? Also pft- Maki? You aren't playing it safe Makimura. What's your purpose of being a maid when you're the daughter of a count?"

"....I felt the need to aid him. However, I feel like you'll be his downfall if you hurt him-"In a blink of an eye M/n was directly I'm in front of her; glaring evilly.
"If I wanted to hurt Tōya, I would have already done it. But why would I hurt my ticket to my revenge? I mean what sense does that make, do you think I'm stupid or something?"Makimura didn't reply, it slipped her mind on who she was dealing with.
"Well you heard the man, show me to my room."

"That slap didn't hurt your pride I see."

"Pride? Dogs are allowed to have pride?! Since when because I didn't get the damn memo."Makimura rolls her eyes at her old colleague, you see Makimura too was on the battlefield but as a healer. It wasn't easy to forget such a strong aura that the infamous 'Mad dog' harbors. It made her extremely cautious, she didn't want Tōya involved with this man, yet there had to be a reason for their meeting.
"We'll speak later, follow me."

"M'kay."Once Makimura turned her back, M/n smiles while caressing his slightly swollen cheek. He wasn't expecting the exiled prince to strike him but it did give him the information he needed; such as the prince's temperament and strength.
Any other royal would have hit me before it got this far, interesting...Soon I'll know him better than he wants me to.

Soon I'll know him better than he wants me to