Skipping Trials (Blue Zircon x Gem!reader)

Rumors has spread about the infamous gem who was told to have a high criminal record.

Found, and was now put to trial as she has been caught with attempt to escape. The gem was an aquamarine. calling herself '(y/n)'. She sat om the ground in an enclosed room.

A door appeared and shows blue zircon who was busy looking into the information she was given about the accused, with a terrified yet fixated expression.

(Y/n) the aquamarine stood up and dusted herself as she awaited for an acknowledgement of the zircon. Blue zircon used her screens and looked into it, sweating in nervousness.

"It appears that i have a gem who has quite a record...an aquamarine accused of shattering two pearls, an amethyst, cracked a jasper, Broke numerous gem tech. And also found escaping with a stolen ship.."

"I didn't do it.."

"W-well you have to prove it, the diamonds won't believe a single word you say without proof. You better, because our gems are on the line....oh stars how am i gonna cover this and survive?!"

Blue zircon cries out as she has a nervous look. (Y/n) opened her butterfly like wings and onto blue Zircon's level.

__________

The door soon opened, blue Zircon made her way out followed by (y/n) who was just behind.

Yellow zircon appeared just beside blue zircon a meter away. Yellow zircon looked over to (y/n) then to blue zircon who was still fiddling with her screens.

"Defending a gem with a large record? Seems like a death wish if you ask me"

"Look I was assigned to it!"

Yellow zircon gave blue zircon a smug look making blue zircon grunt in frustration. (Y/n) just stood quietly as the two bickered.

The two pearls then began to present their diamond which made the two stop and saluted as blue and yellow diamond stood infront of the three.

Yellow diamond then announced the beginning of the trial. The diamonds' then summons their thrones and sat down.

The prosecutor; yellow zircon cleared her throat as she stepped forward.

" My diamonds, As we all know: the rumors about a certain gem. This gem who has shattered and cracked multiple gems: an aquamarine capable of such a thing. Has also broken gem technology and stolen a-"

"Yes yes we know. Now get on with it before we waste time"

Yellow diamond cut her zircon off as she sat on the throne resting her chin on her knuckles. Yellow zircon apologieses straightening herself.

"The question you may ask is 'how did a low ranked aquamarine all of this?'
Well we do know that aquamarines' have a wand to catch law-breaking gems to court or to collect. She might have lured the gems into being shattered. and to prove my point. may i request, the eye witnesses"

Then appears a small line of gems who witnessed a scene of action the aquamarine did. Consisting; two amethyst guards and a peridot.

"Witnesses, you may speak."

(Y/n) looked up to the witnesses with a neutral expression. Blue Zircon on the other hand was panicking for her live as she thinks of excuses and solutions while listening to the other zircon.