Chapter-8(Noises)

Did I said I closed my eyes?Sorry!I did close my eyes but guess what I heard Sophia screaming Ace's name andd making noise. She keeps screaming Ace's name.

If anyone don't get what I said then let me explain.Sophia is having s*x with Ace just beside my bedroom and screaming his name also I could hear pating and m#aning.

I badly need holy water.At first I thought 'Let the.have their fun' but their noises kept going till midnight!And I couldn't sleep a little!After midnight when I heard no noise I did a happy dance and close my eyes but Emma's screaming woke me!

How many times and how many girls can Ace fuck in one damn night!I heard it till the sunrises. After sun rose I try sleepingg but those horrified noises kept me up.

At 10 am I finally went to the bathroom after one hour nap.I stumble my way into the bathroom feeling extremely unwell.I miss home.

If I was in home then the younger triplets would woke me up and Axel woul carry me to the dinning after I freshen up.Xavier and Loren would cook breakfast for us and give me extra breakfast.Then I would go to hospital as a doctor.After my shift I would come back.Sometimes Diego, Lucas and Valentine would take the younger triplets and me to see street race but never fight.

Vince and Fiona would hangout with me.At dinner we would eat together.After dinner we all watched movie together or hangout since Leo barely ables to hang out with us.After movie and hangout or music competition between me and Diego. We all used to went to bed.I usually had some work so I would sleep a little late.

Now!My life sucks.I brush my teeth and washh my face.I wore a big t-shirt and baggy jeans.I am in a bad mood!I tuck my gun (that I recived as mafia princess) in my bra.It sounds crazy but I not always cary gun in bra.But it is easy to pull ot of bra.

I warp my belt (that I also got as mafia princess) around my waist. I look funny but who cares?I brudh my tangled hair and let them free.

A maid enter my room after knocking."Ma'am.Don is waiting for you for breakfast.',she said looking down.

"Ok.I am coming.",I said and grab my phone as I walk downstairs.I see all his men in the dinning room talking amd eating.His slaves are on his men's lap.But today is Emma sitting beside him.Sophia is sitting where she sat yesterday.Both Emma and Sophia smirked at me as I sadt beside Mason who didn't had a slave on his thigh.

"Can you bring me a huge cup of black coffe?",I said to a maid.She nods.I usually drink normal coffe but I need strong.

"Whoah!You look awful!",Nic said.

"I had some work. ",I replied.

Ace's Pov:
I glance at South.I fucked Sophia and Emma both yesterday night to remove stress.I am sure South heard it since Emma and Sophia's room aren't sound prove.

Yet she isn't slightest bit of jealous. My phone buzzs. I pick it. It is Fabien.That bastard!I hate him!

"What?",I snap as I pick up the phone after excusing myself from the table.He facetimed me.

"Nothing.I just want to see South since she just cut my call.",Fabien said worried.

"She is busy.",I grumbled.

"I am warning you. Call her,please.Or I will in your doorstep in an hour!",he said.I roll my eyes and look to see South removing her belt as she glares at Sophia.

"Who is that girl?",Fabien said.

"My pet.",I simply said.

"Then calm, South or South will kill her.",he said chuckling and cuts the call.What the hell!

South's Pov:
Before two minute
The maid gave me a huge cup of black coffe and a slice of chocolate cake that I later ordered.I clap my hand in happiness.I grab the coffe mug but Sophia snachtes it with much force and throws it away. Hot coffe burnt my hand.

"I hate black coffe.",Sophia said as Emma was snickering.
"But it was mine.",I said shocked.

"But it was right beside my chair."she said smirking.I unwrap my belt and spank her before she could understand anything.She screams in pain.

"You bitch!",she screams.

"Show respect!I will shoot you!",I sid and bring my gun out of my bra with another hand.

"Stop it!",Ace's voice roars.

"You had the right to say me shut up before you fucked this two whole night!",I roar back leaving him speechless.

"Now,You my pretty kitten!What would you like?Spank yourself for hundredth time or a bullet between your two eyes?",I said to Sophia.

She smirks."You wouldn't dare!",she spat.

"Ya,think so?"I said.

"I know so.",she said smirking.

"Good.Because I won't.",I said huffing.She smirks.

"Nah,uh.Beg me to pardon you for spanking me.",Sophia said smirking.

"Are you sane?",I said.

"Beg me or Ace will put a bullet in your eyes.You will be forever blind.",Sophia said.

"Right,Ace?",she said pouting.

Ace didn't nod or shake his head'No'."Depend!",was his simple reply.

I just stare at hiI'm in disbelife.I have had enough."I said beg me!",Sophia said.

I can easily kill her but I am not like put a bullet in everyone's head only because tht disrepected me.

"I beg you, Sophia.Forgive me.",I said with sarcasm.

"No.Lick my foot and say it.",Sophia said.I stare at her like she lost her mind.

I spank her with my belt. She stimbles and fell on the floor.I put my gun on her forehead.

"Do you even knonow who I am? ",I said.

"Mafia princess!",she said trembling.

"Wrong!Mafia queen!",I said and shoot her in her head but Ace jumps between us and gets shot on his arm.

"Damn it,Ace!",I yell in anger.

His hands covers in blood."Nic! Please help him sit on the chair.Mason!Give me the first aid kit!",I said.

But he himself sits on the chair as Mason brings the firsrt aid kit.I cut his arm a little and take out the bullet.He hisse In pain.

"We need to take him to hospital!",Sophia yelps.

"Shut.up!",I said and clean Ace's wound and wrap gauze around it without saying anything.Someone grabs my hand and pulls it.I yelp in sudden pain.

"How dare you try to shoot me!",Sophia said.

"Enough!Leave her!",Ace said. Sophia whimpers and let's me go.I stare at him with disgust and hatred.I hate him after he tried taking the bullet for her.