Christmas Special ( Not Canon-ish )

In "DxD" F/n's rundown apartment...

"Doom" F/n: So, anyone wanna talk about why this guy has a shitty place to live in? Not to be harsh but the guy could do better.

The violent protagonist of the author's first book is brought up, taking a rather large turkey out of the oven as he then places it at the center of the dining table.

"Metro City" F/n: True, the guy should be living in a mansion by now! He is a veteran, right?

A technological connoisseur agreed to what his alternate self said as he fixed the plates on the dining table before filling the glasses with water but wine for his.

"Helluva Boss" F/n: I don't think being immortal counts...

Another alternate version of the same man piped in, only this one had some demonic features on him. The violent ego scowled at the man, knowing that he had a demon alternate self.

"Doom" F/n: Watch your back, dude.

"Helluva Boss" F/n: I have not thought about hurting any of you. Simply because I wouldn't be able to, the two of you are far stronger than I am.

"Doom" F/n: Good, continue that and I might consider being buddies with you.

"Metro City" F/n: Ladies, please. We're in someone else's house, keep all that married couple quarrel to a minimum.

As soon as he said that, the front door opened to reveal "DxD" F/n carrying a white plastic bag that held a tub of ice cream.

"DxD" F/n: I'm home.

"Metro City" F/n/ "Doom" F/n/ "Helluva Boss" F/n: Yo / Wassup? / Greetings.

"DxD" F/n: Apologies you had to wait for so long, I ran into a student who goes to the same club as I do.

"Metro City" F/n: The white-haired midget? Was she also buying ice cream?

"Doom" F/n: Got a problem with midgets, jackass?

"Helluva Boss" F/n/ "DxD" F/n: Yikes...

His eyes went wide, realizing what he had just said so he raised his arm in defense as he looked at the violent ego.

"Metro City" F/n: My bad, sorry if I just offended your girl.

"Doom" F/n: Thought so. Don't let it happen again.

Silence filled the room for a moment until "DxD" F/n decides to light up the mood.

"DxD" F/n: How about we all just sit down and start eating? It's Christmas, we should be letting go of our problems for now. Agreed?

The violent alter ego sighed.

"Doom" F/n: He's right. Tonight, there will be no demon-slaying, no corrupt governments to overthrow, no demon business to take care of, and no more mercenary/assassin kind of shit.

"Metro City" F/n: I'm down with that, you?

He looks at his demonic alter self.

"Helluva Boss" F/n: I, as well, am good with that. I needed a day off...

"DxD" F/n: We all do. Now, shall we eat?

"Doom"/ "Helluva Boss"/ "Metro City" F/n: We shall!

The three cheered as they raised their fists.

______________________________________

After dinner...

"Metro City" F/n: *Burps* Ah! That was some life-changing dinner!