Chapter 6 (EDITED)

"Mom!" Gwen is suddenly by her side, trying to wake her.

"This the second person I've made faint since I've been here." I say while getting up and going over to them.

"Second? Who was the first?" Gwen asks while looking to me.

"You. Maybe we should splash some water on her face." I suggest.

"Good idea." She get up and goes over to my water.

She cups her hands and fills them before dumping it on her mother's face. She sits up immediately and I back up, clearly startled by her fast actions.

Gwen's mom look back and forth between me and Gwen. "I'm dreaming, aren't I?"

I look to Gwen and give her a nod. "Tell her. Everybody will eventually know."

"Well, mom, you are not dreaming." Gwen says cautiously. "What you saw was real and there is more to it. She is also-"

"Nope! No more. I've spent my whole childhood thinking I was crazy when I swore I saw a pink haired unicorn in the forest many, many years ago, when I was human. And now I know I was not crazy. Were you that unicorn?" She asks while reaching out to pet me.

I nudge my head towards her and let my false appearance go. I gently tap her head. "No. I am not that same unicorn but I think I know the one you speak about."

She gasps. "I can hear her. How...?"

"I created a link with you and your daughter so I can talk with you both."

Gwen smiles at me. "Isn't it awesome?! What do you mean you saw a pink haired one?"

Her mother shrugs. "I just did, briefly, when I was a child. It was walking near the edge of the forest with a little blue object on its back. Now that I think about it, its hair was about this shade." She says while combing her fingers effortlessly through my mane.

"Did the small object look similar to a tiny, female girl?" I ask getting very curious.

"Yes. A little, sleeping child. Why do you ask?" She says and Gwen repeats the question.

"I've been having dreams lately of a pink haired woman and unicorn with a tiny, blue haired female child." I explain while closing my eyes, visualizing the woman.

"Weird."

A masculine voice yells. "MOM! GWEN! WHERE ARE YOU?" They both giggle.

Gwen's mom stands up and dusts the hay off of her clothes. "Well I must be going before Trevor comes in here. It was a pleasure to meet you, Lacey. Maybe I can come and see you when everybody leaves the house tomorrow. I'm the only one that stays around the house."