|2|

Wooyoung
After I got ready for the day, I went to my father's office in order to get some information about the situation. "Dad?" I said while I was lightly knocking at the office's door.

"Come in" he said. After that, I opened the door. "What's the matter?" my father asked, looking at me worriedly. I smiled innocently and sat down on one of the armchairs.

"I know it was wrong to listen to your conversation with Mr. Lee but I am curious now-" I paused for a few seconds because I got nervous. "Who is in the basement?" I finally asked my father.

The king sighted loudly and looked at me in a serious way. "Wooyoung-" he started to talk.
"There are a few thing that you shouldn't know and this is one of them" he finished his sentence.

"But Dad! I just want to know who it is!" I begged which made my father angry. He stood up and looked at me madly. "Don't you dare to question my decisions, Wooyoung!" his voice raised.

Ashamed of myself I played with my small fingers and mumbled "I am sorry". After I apologized I went back to my room and sat down on my bed again.

He was definitely more angry than usual. I thought.

"My prince?" a maid entered my room. I looked up. "Your best friend Yunho arrived" she told me, which made me smile brightly. I got up immediately and ran to the huge entrance hall Where Yunho waited for me.

"Yunho!" I screamed in joy. We ran towards each other. After a long hug, Yunho followed me to my bedroom where we started to tell each other anything about the past weeks.

"By the way" the older started to speak. "I finally found out, what this mate-thing is about" he finished his sentence and looked at me intensively.

Yunho was obsessed with the myths of demons since he met Rose. He loved talking about their myths and reading about them.

"Yeah? And what's it about?" I asked him in interest.

"That one book said that every demon has a mate. The mate can be human or not human. But usually they are human...people like me and you basically. Demons are only focused on their mates. Their whole life is just about finding their mates which means something like finding their one and only first love" He explained.

Actually I was never really interested in demon's myths or history. But now Yunho made me interested in it.

"So they search their whole life for their love? Sounds pretty romantic to be honest" I answered while smirking.

"It is! That means that Rose searched for her soulmate that night and she was so aggressive because she couldn't find him" my best friend concludes his thoughts about Rose.