|3|

San
"You son of a b***!" the king screamed at me while beating me again. I just laughed at his weak attempt to beat me up. His kicks didn't hurt at all.

"How can you laugh about that?! You're insane!" The king kicked me. Again, it didn't hurt.

The chains were loud and sometimes I tried to free myself. But after a lot of attempts I gave up on freeing myself.

I was really strong. Stronger than everyone human, but I the several chains were too stabile. Even for a strong demon like me.

"You can kick me as much as you want to. But that won't change the fact that your son is my mate you bastard" I said while smirking. I loved that the king was angry. It gave me so much satisfy.

Wooyoung would find me in here one day and then I could finally be with him. Just like it meant to be.

I've waited for him over fifty years. His name appeared in my dreams and I knew that he was the one. He was my mate, my love, my hope. I only lived for him and I would get him no matter what happened.

"I will never give you my precious son!" The king screamed. He actually didn't need to "give me" his son. His son would find me. I knew it.

My body felt cold for so long. But the closer I've been to Wooyoung, the warmer my body got. He was not far away. I felt it.

"You can't kill me as long as your son is alive and you know that" I told him provocatively. But besides that I wanted to provoke the king, I only told him the truth.

As long as Wooyoung was alive, I was stronger than ever.
Nobody was able to hurt or kill me as long as Wooyoung -my mate- was alive.

"Then you will stay in this god damn basement as long as my son's alive!" He yelled at me.

One last time he lifted his foot and kicked me right in my face. Again, it's wasn't painful. But his words were painful. I believed him that he wouldn't let Wooyoung near me. I prayed that Wooyoung would still find me.

The king finally left the basement and locked the door. "Bastard" I mumbled to myself.