War? Or Peace?

____________________________________________

"You shouldn't have done that Harold." Niall said as he walked by his makers side. Drinking the wine from the glass Harry payed no attention to his words. "What will others think once they know? What will Flora think? Daniel?"

"First of all my dear friend, I thought you already know who I am. Do you think I care about what others think including that whore that loves me? As of matter of fact I don't give a shit." "And Daniel? I'm guessing her father's words mean nothing to you? That is his daughter you have portrayed!"

"Are you raising your voice at me!? The one who raised you!?" Niall swallowed as he stepped away little sighing. "I apologize my king." Harry continued to walk as did he. "Listen, I'm not the one to tell you what to do but this won't help anything. Trying to make Rose love you will be impossible if you continue your charade." "Charade? I can assure you Ni that I am playing no Charade."

"You even apologized to her in your letter." "I know what I said-" "And you didn't mean it." "Of course I did!" Harry looked back at Niall with a grin. "I meant every word and I promised I wouldn't hurt her like I did yesterday."

Niall looked passed Harry's shoulder seeing a guard pass by the green hall. "Did you hurt her?" Niall looked at him worryingly. He didn't know what to think if Harry had hurt her. Of course he didn't want Rose to even have the slightest cut on her.

Since yesterday when he took Rose home and had a chat with the men close to Rose, Niall promised himself to keep an eye out for her. Even when she was near Harry. He knew that Harry has no control over his abilities of lust and joy when it comes to the things he love. And the only thing Harry loves is Rose. She is his pride and light.

Niall thought that keeping her safe will be good for humanity. She could grow up to be the role model of all humans. Even as queen she could have the right to help her kind. Not only will it be good for humanity but good for the king to settle down and be calm.

Killings and mass murders will stop happening and the population will stop decreasing. Harry always targeted people he hated or he just doesn't have the heart to leave well enough alone.

"I didn't." Niall sighed in relief and Harry noticed. He raised his left eyebrow in confusion. "Why is it a relief?" Niall looked at him nervously trying to come up with some sort of lie. "I just thought... That.. she turned out the way Valerie did." "Well I can assure you that she isn't. And I promised myself to keep distance when angered."

"By distance you mean from New York to Sacramento." "Maybe even farther." They both chuckled lowly as the two walked side by side in the green hall. Niall was thinking about Military plans as Harry thought about his love.

He couldn't stop thinking about the look in her eyes when she seemed desperate to be free. It pained him yes but it also made him love her even more. With all the pain and desperation she probably ever felt he just wanted to take it away.

Harry just wanted to hold her, but it turned out to be something more. He didn't mean to force her... yes he did. But he did it because he couldn't stand not feeling her. The feeling of her tiny figure excited him in ways he has never felt.

The smell of her perfume made him melt many times as girls have melted for him. And counting them... that is a lot. When he tasted her lips they didn't taste like any other. They tasted like the apple Adam tasted that grew on God's forbidden tree.

Harry could not stop thinking about her legs, the way they twitched and beneath her the hot sensation that made his cold member feel warmer than it had been. Harry reached to his left forearm as he felt himself unbalance a little. "Are you okay?" Niall asked in concern.