Aiden

"So what's your friend's name?" she asked on their journey throughout level one. "His name is Eric." he responded in a calm tone. They continued their walk, Sam stayed quiet since she didn't know what to say. They walked, and walked, and walked, but they seemed to make no progress in this endless maze. After a corner turn, they saw a figure that appeared to be a rather tall female. She just stared at it for it didn't say anything to them. "It might be one of them.." Tony said to her. One of what though? "Have to seen for a help" it said, the sentence sounding like a bunch of words random people have said put together.

The person's jaw grew large and it's arms grew longer. "Hungry." it stated. "Run!" he yelled at her, grabbing her hand. They ran as fast as they could away from the entity, Dollface even tried to confront it and hit it, but they got thrown at the wall. "WE NEED HELP!" she yelled while trying to keep up with her friends. Unexpectedly, somebody heard her call for help. She looked behind them to see somebody using a taser to stun the entity. It appeared human except for its head, that was replaced with a security camera. She knew she would come across some strange creatures here but she didn't expect this.

"Don't worry, got them stunned." he replied to her shock. "Good thing I was around to hear you. Oh I should probably introduce myself! My name is Aiden!" he said before shaking their hands. "I'm Sam, this is Tony and Dollface." she replied. "Thank you for saving us!" She looked at her friend to see the expression on Tony's face made it look like he had an idea. "Can you take us to the surveillance room by any chance?" he asked him. He happily nodded. "Sure follow me!" he answered before leading them throughout the level. Before they knew they were on level three, and then level four. "Here is is!" he said while pointing to a door with a scanner. Aiden swiped a keycard against the scanner and the door opened. 

"Thanks! We are trying to find our friend so this will make things easier." he said to him. "No problem!" he replied while giving a thumbs up. They both quickly scanned throughout the monitors, every now and then seeing other humans but they when she pointed them out he would shake his head to say that wasn't him. Finally she pointed out a boy that appeared to be entering a castle Tony nodded his head. "Aw man, I don't think he has done research on level ninety-four. Well let's guess we have to go on a rescue mission." he said and then sighed.

He pulled out what seemed to be a keycard. "Thanks for the help, Aiden." he thanked him. "Quickly you should know that this level is dangerous, just know that you are more powerful than your fears. He is no king of yours." Sam looked confused, surely enough a king would live in a castle but she found the wording odd. He held onto her hand, Dollface doing the same to her. He put the card up to the camera and suddenly they were in a town looking area with many hills. They quickly ran towards the huge castle they could see in the distance. After climbing up and getting in front of the door, Tony gave her a big hug. "Please stay safe, I know you can win this little challenge." he said to her. "Dollface stay here." Sam quietly whispered to Dollface before putting one of her hands on the handle. He did the same and together they opened the door, walking inside.