Another Human

Samantha was sure she had been wondering around for at least two days, at least she had her little friend keeping her company. It's seems like it has been forever. She has finally found a door that lead somewhere, but she was unsure where. She slowly opened the door to be greeted with what was not the exit. This place looked kind of similar to where she was before. There were brick walls that were painted white and the floor was rather dirty. "This place is like an infinite maze.." she said quietly. They kept walking for about thirty minutes before Sam saw something out of the corner of her eye.

The thing appeared to be in the shape of a human, but every part of it was pitch black like a void. She was curious what this thing was, and slowly got closer to it. "This might be a bad idea.." Dollface responded to her getting closer. The figure then hit her in the eye and appeared to get ready to hit her again. But before anymore damage could be done to her, an axe was swung at the creature causing it to fall down. Sam turned her head to see a boy with blonde hair and dark brown eyes had done it. He put a hand out for her and she grabbed it. "T-thanks.." she responded.

"Uh, w-what was that? Sorry, I'm a bit shaky from the shock I'm in.." she asked. "I will tell you later, right now we need to get away before it wakes up." the boy said. She gestured to the Dollface to follow them and they did. They started running and soon enough appeared to be far away from the thing. "Okay now can you tell me what was that? And more importantly what this whole place is?!" she asked while catching her breath. "Well you are in a place known as the backrooms, it's basically a glitch in reality. That thing we encountered is a shadow faceling, they are very hostile." he responded to her questions. She stood there in shock for a while before coming back. 

"Also I see you managed to tame a Dollface, they can be useful." the boy said while looking down at them and patting them on the head. "I am Tony by the way, you want to introduce yourself?" "Oh yeah! I'm Samantha, but just call me Sam." she said happily knowing that there are other humans in this place with her. "Well I need to get going since I'm on a rescue mission, but you should probably come with me since you don't know this place." Tony said. Sam nodded and followed him.