Questions and King Rasputin Bartholemew III

Of course, Sam was very traumatized after that experience. She kept asking herself questions. "Who is the King?" "Why did it look like my mother?" "What was that weird poem about?" 

She tried her best to shake those thoughts out of her head but it was difficult. She just needed something to do to get her mind off of things. But finally, she got the gut to tell Tony about hat she heard.

"So uh, who's this 'queen' the poem talked about? Is she evil like the King?" she asked. 

Tony shook his head. "Please, don't go out there and research about her.. I know you really want to learn more about it but please.. don't. It' best if you leave what just happened all in the past." Sam then became silent. 

"Anyways I'm bored, got any cool and dangerous missions we could do?!" she asked, trying to get her mind off of things.

"Uh yeah, believe the M.E.G. wanted me to try and rescue entity 84, aka King Rasputin Bartholemew III, for he somehow found himself in level fun.." he said, shivering while saying 'level fun'.

"Level fun? That doesn't sound dangerous like all the other levels we've been in so far-"

"Trust me, it's deadly.. very." Tony said, in a serious tone. Sam nodded. "How do we get there?"

He looked around their surroundings, noticing Eric was long gone and that part of the ceiling above was glitchy. Not in a figurative sense though, it was actually glitching like in a video game. "We gotta no-clip here." he told her.

Samantha nods. "Let's do this.." she says. "Wait how do you no-clip?"

"Well, we will touch the ceiling where it's glitchy than we should no-clip thro-" Tony began, putting his hand on the ceiling. But his hand went straight through, so he no-clipped early.

Sam got very scared, for she had no idea what just happened. She puts her hand in the ceiling, having to stand in her tiptoes in order to do so. But when she finally did so, her whole body felt weird. For a second, it felt as if she was inside a television screen while listings to the static play. But then it was as if she just had woken up from a nap, and she was somewhere new.

The place was covered with streamer and balloons. There were crude drawings on the walls that looked like as if a child was given a paintbrush and pallet, then told to paint a mural on a wall. Banners saying 'happy birthday' and 'congrats' also decorated the walls. The whole place was colorful, like something out of a coloring book. But then, she heard something..

"Would you like to join the party? =)"

(A/N) Sorry once again for not updating in so long! I've been caught up in school and mental health issues, but I'll try my best to be active! Anyways hope you enjoyed this part lmao-