The Party

You all walk to your house with everyone all hyped up for the party.  You get the key out of your bag.  "Before you go inside I would like you all to not break anything or else we won't be able to have anymore party's.  If we can manage that I can promise you that we will be able to have more party's.  "

They all start clapping and you unlock the door.  You all go inside and take off your shoes before entering.  Then Kurro set the pops and bags of chips on the table.  " Wow y/n you have a really nice place."  You hear all of them say. 

"Thanks guys."  You smile and walk into the kitchen where Kurro is.  "Oh and feel free to turn on some music or something."  You say before going into the kitchen.  You see Kurro looking at the stuff you have in the kitchen. 

"Hey"  you say leaning on the kitchen entrance.  "Well hey....How are you??"  He says still looking at the stuff in your kitchen. 

"I am good.  I am now your new manager and I am super happy about that."  You smile and he looks at you and smiles back.  "I didn't know my girlfriend could be this cute."  You look at him trying to keep a straight face. 

"Girlfriend??  Last time I checked we were just acting so we could get my ex away from me.  I never really got asked out.". You tease him and pretend to walk away. 

Before you could he grabbed your arm and knelt on one knee.  " well then let me ask you out properly.  F/N L/N will you be my girlfriend?? " You look at him. 

"How can I say no to that face.  Yes I would love to be your girlfriend."  You both hear clapping in the hallway and you realise that the whole team was staring at you and Kurro. 

You both decided to finish the show off with a kiss and a hug.  The you entered the living room were you saw Kenma sitting on the gaming counsel.  You both laughter and watch him. 

The whole party you and the team decided to play truth or dare, spinning the bottle and spoons. 

You loved spoons and since there were so many players it made it more interesting.  You and Kurro were the best at it and you and him always went against each other whenever it came down to two people. 

The team was always rooting for you because they were messing with their captain.  Then in spin the bottle you had to do different bizarre things like chug a pop and see who would win a staring contest and more bizarre things.

  No bad thing because if you did bad things your parents could easily find out.  But in truth or dare you always picked dare and it always had something to do with Kurro. 

Either kiss him or spend 7 minutes in heaven with him nothing that bad happened.  You behaved yourselves like mature people should.  It was really fun and you hope to do it with them again. 

Everyone stayed up really late and Kenma kept on playing the ps5.  You played with him for a little bit and then Kurro, Kenma and you played a game together on the ps5 together. 

The other boys left a little after you ended your game and they picked up the messes that they made.  You were really happy that they enjoyed the party and the boys were really happy that they have a new manager.

 "See you at practice." They all said to you and the two boys when they headed out the door.  "We are so happy for you, Kurro and Y/N". They all said before closing the door.  " Bye guys.". You both said waving to them.