I Thought

After you were done with your 2nd period class you headed to your 3rd with Kurro following behind you. Everyone was staring at you and you didn't know why. "Are you ok??". Kurro asked noticed that you looked nervous and distracted by all of the eyes watching you while you headed to your next class.

" Y-Yeah, I was just wondering why everyone was staring at me.". He smiles at you and takes your hand to go to the next class. That drew even more eyes. He winked at you. Yoh were confused because you had only just meet Kurro and you don't know why everyone was staring at you two like you just started singing bout not no where.

They all started to whisper into each others ears. (You didn't know who Kurro really was and you didn't know that he was this popular.) You two headed into your next class. With Kurro still holding your hand. He signals you to walk to your desk and you signal at your hands telling him that he was still holding on to it.

"U-uh your still holding on to my hand.". He looks down confused and then looks at you with shock. " O-Oh I am so sorry." He said while quickly letting go of your hand and you booth sat next to eachother. Because you had assigned seats and he was right next to you. *RING * RING*RING

Class had ended and you were gathering your materials to go to your next class. You heard some girls gossiping about yoh and Kurro when you walked into class together last period. They look at you with disgust and they started whispering again. When Kurro came out of the classroom the girls crowded around him.

You didn't know what was going on. He looks at you with an annoyed and sad look on his face because he wanted too walk with you. And he was annoyed that all the girls were crowding around him. "Kurro....Kurro.... Can you be my partner??".

" Are you in a relationship?? If not can I be your girlfriend?? ". " What is your next class??" "Maybe I have it with you!". You here all of the girls asking him questions while pushing you away from him. For some reason you were sad and mad but you just shrugged it off and went to the next class. " Y/N!!".

You here him say when you were walking away. You just ignore him and head on to your next class. You look back and see Kurro looking at the girls again. Talking to them and it looked like he was flirting with them. You just roll your eyes and turn back around to go to your next class. "I thought he was different than all of the other boys....". You say to yourself .

" I shouldn't have let my guard down." You say in annoyance. You arrive at your next class. And sit down in your seat. You had it with your friend and she realised that something was up. She decided to ask you. "What's wrong?? Where's Kurro??"

"Nothing is wrong and Kurro isn't even my friend." You say in annoyance. She looks back at you with a shocked face. "Bu-" you interrupted her. "I said nothing is Wong thank you for asking thought."

You say with a little bit of annoyance in your tone. "Ok come to me if you need too get anything off your mind ok??" She says in a sweet tone. "Ok thank you" Then class begins. With Kurro entering at the last minute. And you just roll your eyes.