A Hard Workout

Kurro handed you the ball and you smirked at him.  "Do you really think that I'm not capable of serving a ball??". You questioned him still smirking. 

" I don't know maybe. ". He said smirking back.  You then rolled your eyes and headed to the court were all of his teammates were waiting.  You looked at all of them staring at you but you just ignored it and you focused on Kurro who was on the other side of the court. 

" Hit me with your best shot!"  He yelled from across the court and you smiled.  You threw the ball up and you hit it.  The ball was going at a very fast speed and immediately hit the ground on the other side of the court.

  Kurro was still starting at you and then looked at where the ball landed.  He looked back at you with shock and then the team started cheering for you.

  Kurro looked at his teammates who was cheering for you instead of their captain.  But they just ignored him and still cheered for you.

You smiled at him and he smiled back.  You then grew another ball up in the air not giving him any warning. 

You looked to see where the ball landed but you saw that it was in the air.  You then quickly looked to see where Kurro was and he was in a position where he looked like he just hit the ball. 

You then looked back at the ball and saw where it was heading to.  You quickly spotted where it almost landed but then you bumped it at the last second. 

Kurro was looking at you with shock again and he completely forgot about the ball and was still just looking at you. 

You saw that the ball was still on your side and you quickly ran over to it and slapped it to the ground on the other side of the net.

Kurro looked at you completely forgetting about the ball and he just smiled at you.  You blushed and smiled back and he came over to you.  He hugged you and you hugged him back.  Then all of the team came rushing over to you. 

Asking you tons and tons of question wondering how you did that and where you learned volleyball from.

You honestly didn't know yourself....you only played volleyball a little bit with your old friends before you moved but that was when you were little. 

You were just happy that you were the team manager.  "Y/N that was amazing.". You heard Kurro say and you started blushing.  He then kissed you on the head and hugged you again.

This hug made you feel happy....not that any of his other hugs didn't.  This hug just showed how proud he was.  You hugged back and he hugged tighter for more than you should of but neither one of you wanted to let go.

  You just wanted to stay in this position forever just cherishing his presence.  Until Lev yelled and that brought the two of you back to reality. 

" Get a room!". You heard Lev yell and Kurro was still hugging you but you felt him move his head towards where they just said that.  You looked up at Kurro still hugging hum but you saw that he was looking at Lev that just said that.  You couldn't help but laugh and he looked at you and hugged you tighter. 

He then kissed you on your head and you looked up at him and smiled.  He then cuffed your cheeks and kissed you and the lips.  You were shocked but you fell into the kiss. 

It was a small on but just enough that the impact made you red like a tomato.  You looked down once you were out of his kiss and hid your face in his chest so he wouldn't see your very red face.

He laughed at you and you then realized you were in front of his team when he didn't that.  You were so embarrassed and you hugged him while your face wad still in his chest.

  He knew how embarrassed you got.  It was almost like he did it on purpose.  Then when he laughed you knew he did it on purpose.  You then looked up at him with a 'are you serious' face and he was still just laughing. 

You pet go of him but he didn't let go of you.  He then kissed you on the cheek and let you go.  That also got you blushing like a tomato but then you straightened yourself out and started heading to the team. 

You and the team practiced for a little bit and then you guys were talking about the Karasuno game that was coming up. 

You then talked about when the next practice was.  Kurro cane over to you still talking tongue team and he put an arm over your shoulder while giving his motivational speech. 

You then put your arm around his waist and he was still just talking to the team.  You listened to him and you realized that he was a great captain.

Practice ended a little after that and you all went home.  Kurro and you walked together and you asked him if he wanted to come over and eat dinner with you.

  He agreed and you started to head to your house.  Your parents were home but they didn't mind if Kurro cam over because they met him and they were so happy.  They loved him so you were happy that your parents and your boyfriend got along.

You held hands the whole time while your head was on his shoulder.  You just talked about your dat and how his team was going to beat Karasuno.

  You enjoyed talking to him and then you arrived at your house and you told tour parents that you invented Kurro over.  They were happy and let you two in the house.