Keisha

"Bae" I Said Rolling Over and Noticing Sin Wasn't There. when I Looked At The Clock It Was 2:30. "He Must Still Be Down Stairs" I Said Then Got Up And Walked To The Bathroom So I Could Pee. once I Was Finished I Wash My Hands And Went Downstairs.

To My Surprise He Wasn't There. So I Walked To The Basement Door And Open It And Called His Name But I Didn't Get Any response. Then I Heard His Phone Go Off In The Living So I Know He Wasn't Far Cause He Never Left His Phone.

As I Picked Up His Phone He Had A Couple Missed Calls And Text From Somebody Named Sasha. When I Unlock His Phone And Read Them My Heart Drop. He Was Cheating On Me Again. "I Can't Believe This Asshole Could Be So Stupid" I Said Out Loud. I Was Fighting Back My Tears Cause I Should've Known Better.

As I Walked Up Stairs To Pack My Shit I Notice I Had A Text From Him.

My 💘- I Had To Go Take Care Of Some Business With Sheed Ill Be Back Before The Sun Come Up. Luv You

"Yea You Had To Take Care Of Some Business Alright" I Said Throwing Some Clothes On. So I Could Go To The Bitch House He Was At. This Was The Last Night I Was Dealing With This Shit.

As I Throw My Bags In The Car Sin Phone Was Going Off Again And It Was Sasha Again

Sasha- Hurry And Get Here I'm Horny Daddy

"Ima Kill Somebody Tonight" I Said As I Got In The Car And Headed To Sasha House. once I Got There And Park My Car. I Notice Sin Just Pulled Up As Well. Watching Him Walking Up to The House And Kissing The Girl Made Me Wanna Just Kill The Both Of Them Right Then And There.

I Grabbed My Phone Called The Nearest Hotel And booked A Room For A Week.When I Looked At The Time It Was Almost 4:30 I Been Sitting Outside For As Hour Now It Was Time To Go Bust His Lying Cheating Ass. As I Walked Up The Steps To The House I Heard Screaming And Moaning.

"Damn Daddy fuck This Pussy" I Heard Sasha Moaned " Tell Me You Love This Dick" Sin Said "I Love That Big Dick" Sasha Said. Hearing Them Made My Blood Boil. As I Grabbed The Door Handle I Notice It Was Unlock So I Open The Door.

When I Stepped Out The Hallway I Saw Sin Fucking That Bitch On The Couch. They Was Both To Busy They Didn't Even Notice Me Till I Dropped Sin Phone. "Who The Fuck Is You And Why You In My House "Sasha Said Hoping Off Sin Dick "shit Keisha " Sin Said Trying To Pull His Pants Up

"You Know This Bitch"Sasha Said Walking Toward Me "That's My Wife" sin Said Trying To Step Between Us. I Was So Mad I Couldn't Say Anything I Just Punched Sasha In The Nose and She Fell Back Against The Wall. "You Bitch"Saha Said Holding Her Nose

"Keisha I'm Sorry"Sin Said Trying To Grab Me "Don't Touch Me I Can't Do This Anymore Sin "I Said Taking My Ring Off And Throwing It At Him. "No Baby Please Don't Do This" Sin Said Walking Behind Me "Please Just Let Me Go I Don't Wanna Do This Anymore" I said Hoping In My Car And Pulling Off Leaving Sin Standing In The Middle Of The Street....