KEISHA

"No Fucking Way , Sin I Know This Ain't My Car" I Said Hoping Inside The Red Audi Q5 "Yea Bae I Can't Have My Baby Ans Child Riding Around In That Old Ass Nissan"Sin Said Kissing My Cheek. I Can't Believe This He Gave Me A Surprise Party and A New Car This Night Is All That. "Sin" I Called For Him & Notice He Wasn't Beside Me But When I Looked Down He Was On One Knee Holding A Ring His Hand.

"Keisha Nicole Davis , You Been With Me For 6 Years Now Thru All The Bs I Put You Thru The Lies The Cheating And Much More But You Still Stuck Around. Your A Amazing Women And I Proud And Glad To Have You In My Life. I'll Be Even More Happier You Would Marry Me" Sin Said. All I Could Do Was Cry I Was Shocked He Was Finally Doing It He Was Making Me His Wife " Bae Say Yes Don't Have Me Looking Like A Dick Out Here" Sin Said Looking Scared "You Already Made Yaself Look Like A Dick Without Me But Yes Baby I'll Marry You"I Said As Sin Got Up And Put The Ring On My Finger Then Kissed Me.

"She Said Yes" Sin Yelled Holding My Hand Up So Everybody Could See. "Omg , Aww, they Are So Cute , That Ring All That" Was All You Could Heard Coming From Ppl "Everybody Let Go Back Inside The Party Ain't Over It Just Begin" Sin Yelled Then Everybody Started Walking Inside "Ayee You Come With Me"I Said Grabbing Sin Hand Making Him Follow Me Over To The Bathroom "What We Doing In Here" Sin Said Throwing His Drink Back As I Locked The Door. "You'll See" I Said As I Pushed Him Down On The Toilet.

"I Love You Sin" I Said As I Was Unbuttoning His Pant And Pulling Them Down. " I Love Oh Shit" Sin Said Getting Choked Up As I Started Sucking His Dick. "Damn Girl Slow Down" Sin Said Grabbing My Hair As I Suck His Dick And Made It Real Wet. "Come Ride Daddy" Sin Said Pulling Me Up As I Push My Panties To The Side I Sit Down On His Dick Real Slow " Um I Love This Dick" I Said As I Felt All His Dick In Me. "Fuck Yea I Love You Mrs.Carter" Sin Said Grabbing My Hips "I Love You To Mr.Carter" I Said Speeding Up My Movements On His Dick. "Damn Girl You Gonna Make Me Cum" sin Said Bitting His Bottom Lip And Grabbing My Hips Tighter "Cum Then Daddy Cum With Me" I Said Biting On His Ear " Fuckkkk I'm Cuming" Sin Said Throwing Himself In me Hard Making Me Cum Too.

"Now That's What You Call A Quick Fuck" Sin Said Smacking My Ass As I Got Up "Pass Me Them Wipes In My Bag Please" I Asked As I Watch Him Go Thru My Stuff Trying To Find Them " I Hate Ya Damn Bag" Sin Said Finally Finding Them Passing Them To Me. As I Wipes Off Sin Did To And Made Sure We Look Cool Before We Walked Out. When We Walk Out All Eyes Was On Us "Damn There Yall Go , Heard Yall Was Breaking That Bathroom In" Sin Bestfriend Rasheed Said "Well I Had To Show Him Why He Marrying Me That's All" I Said Laughing "I Can Dig It " Malika Rasheed Girlfriend Said Giving Me A High Five " Lets Go Get A Drink" I Said To Malika And Kiss Sin On The Cheek And Walked Away.

"You Got A Good Girl Man" Rasheed Said " Yea I Know And I Don't Wanna Lose Her" Sin Said. As I Watch Sin From Across The Room Talking To Rasheed All I Could Do Was Smile. I Was Happy I Had My Man My Child And Everything " What You Want To Drink Girl" Malika Said " Just A Cranberry Juice" I Told Her " Girl It's Ya Night You Better Get Fucked Up" Malika Said "I Can't I'm Pregnant " I Told Her Smiling "Omg No I Can't Believe It Im So Happy For You Boo" Malika Said "Thanks I Just Wanna Enjoy My Night With My Friends And Husband To Be And Remember It" I Said As Looked Back At Sin And Made Eye Contact With Him Then Blow Him A Kiss.