Keisha

"SIN" I yelled as I heard banging on the door. I knew his ass was down stairs smoking so I couldn't fathom why the hell somebody was ringing the bell non stop and he wasn't answering it.

Stomping down the steps and into the living to see Sin on the couch with his headphones in bobbing his head. "So you don't hear the fucking door?" I asked snatching one out. "Nah, but why you ain't answer it again?" He responded. Rolling my eyes I walked off to the door. "Who the hell is it?" I said while looking out the window.

"Why the fuck you at my door" I said slinging it open and coming face to face with Denise. "Where my man?"She asked crossing her arms over her chest. "Aye Sincere you better come get this bitch off my porch before I drag her ass to the home she don't have" I yelled.

"I think you keep forgetting that that's MINES he gone always be MINES. That's why I have the ring and you dont. And why you over here ringing my fucking door bell and not trying find you a place to lay that nappy ass head of yours?" I questioned with a smirk. Just than Sincere came to the door.

"What the fuck you want?" He questioned as he wrapped his arms around me. "I miss you daddy, and how you just gone put me out like that? And where you think Ima get money like that to pay you back?" Denise asked.

"Look Dee, that's your problem just have my bread." Sincere said. "You better call that bitch by her government aint no nicknames and hurry up and get this bitch off my porch so you can come get your face wet." I said smiling and walking away.

I stood in the living room so I can hear their entire conversation. When I heard the door slam I quickly sat on the couch like I wasn't listening. "You could have just stayed at the door if you wanted to listen." Sin said.

"Fuck all that why this bitch coming to my door Sincere? You need to control your bitches because they to fucking comfortable. And I'm not having it I'm not sharing you with no bitch." I yelled while mushing his head. He grabbed my hands and looked me in my face.

"Nah, correct that shit ma you only share me when you want to, cause you had no problem sharing me with shawty that night." He smirked.

This Chapter Was Done By yoniebaybee. She Is A Wonderful Writer And You Guys Should Go Read Her Books. They Will Have You Hooked. 😌🙌❗️

Thanks Love yoniebaybee 💋