Sincere

"Baby Girl" I Yelled Up The Steps. "Yes Sin" Keisha Respond Back. "You Hungry I'm Bout To Go Get Some Food From Tasties" I Ask. "No I Wanna Get Some Damn Sleep , Between You And Ya Damn Ho's And This Baby Making Me Feel Like Shit Idk Which One Is Worst"Keisha Yelled.

I Just Grabbed My Keys And Left. That Girl Always Mad And I Was Too High To Deal With Her Bullshit. As I Hop In The Car There Was A Note On My Seat That Read.

" I'll Never Leave You , Its Gonna Be Me And You Forever. Even If I Got To Kill Keisha.

Love Dee :)"

"That's Enough Of This Shit" I said Grabbing My Phone And Calling Sheed. "what's Good Bro" Sheed Said Answering The Phone "You Remember The Spot You Drop Denise Off At" I Asked "Yea" Sheed Said "Go Pick The Bitch Up And Take Her To One Of The houses Out West And Tie The Bitch Up In The Basement I'll Be There Later" I Said "Aight Boss Man" Sheed Said And Hung Up.

I Was Livid As Fuck. You Can Say Whatever Or Do Whatever To Me But I Don't Play With It Come To My Family. I See Ima Have To Teach This Bitch A Lesson. As I Drove To Tasties I Was So Into My Thoughts About this Bs Dee Pulling I Almost Drive Pass The Place.

As I Parked My Car And Got Out I Spoke To A Couple Ppl I Knew Then Walked In And Order My Food. As I Was Waiting For My Food I Saw This Red Bone Bitch. Her Ass Was Fat As Hell She Couldn't Of Been No Taller Then 5'3 Just How I Like Them.

I Know I Was Wrong For Looking The Way I Was But Something Was Telling Me To Get Her Number. "Excuse Me Beautiful What Ya Name" I Ask Tapping Her On The Shoulder So She Could Turn Around. " Sasha" She Said Licking Her Lip. "Well Hello Sasha My Name Sin I Just Couldn't Walk Outta Here Without Getting Ya Number" I Said Smiling

"now What Makes You Think I Want You To Have My Number" Sasha Said Placing Her Hands On Her Hips "Cause You Feeling A Nigga That Why "I Said "Oh Really" She Questioned "Yes Really And Ima Keep It A 100 With You I'm Not Like Every Nigga Out Here I See Something I Want And I Get It" I Said Stepping Close To Her So Our Bodies Was Touching. I Saw The Lust All In Her Eye. that's When I Knew I Had Her.

"Okay Here My Number Call Me Later" Sasha Said As She Passed Me A Piece Of Paper With Her Number On It."Aight" I Said Then Kissed Her On The Cheek And Grabbed My Food And Walked Out. Now I Know I Wrong For Doing That It's All Fun I'm Not Really Gonna Call I Think ......

Once I Got Home Sheed Shot Me Text Saying What House He Had Denise At I Told Him Own Be There Around 11 Tonight Then Started Fucking My Food Up. I Went Upstairs To Check On Keisha And She Was Still Sleep. So I Kissed Her forehead And Went Back Down Stair. When I Sat Down I Started Pulling Everything Out My Pocket And I Found The Paper With Sasha Number On It. So I Texted Her.

Me-Wassup Dis Sin

Sasha-Hey Wyd

Me-Chillin Bout To Go Handle Some Business

Sasha-So When You Coming Over To Handle Me ?

Me- what You Mean By Dat ?

Sasha- You Know What I mean We Ain't Kids We Grown!

Me-lol you not ready for me yet

Sasha-and why Ain't I ? Let Me Tell You Something I Never Had A Dick I Couldn't Handle. Now You Might Not Know How To Handle A Female Like Me. I Got Some Tricks Daddy.

Me- oh yea ! I Might Need To Figure Out What Them Tricks Are

Sasha-Come Over Tonight I Get Off At 12 Meet Me At My House Around 1:30 I Live In West On 54 & Baltimore it's The White House In The Corner.

Me-aight See You Later Ma

Sasha-

"Damn Im Fucking Up Again but I Promise This Gonna Be The Last Time"I Said Out Loud Then Set Alarm On My Phone To Wake Me Up Later So I Can handle This Business.