Taken.

The air was thick and dank, the area reminded me of a bad scene in a horror movie.

The shadows danced around on the tightly squished together buildings, although there wasn't a soul on the street except for me, and the loud blaze of music further down the street.

Between every two buildings was an alley that contained large dumpsters and the occasional scampering of a mouse or cat.

I continued towards the sound of life, cringing every few seconds when something would scurry past the opening of the alley I was passing.

As I neared the small building that was emitting the monstrous amount of music, a light caught my eye. "Billy's Pub." The sign said, the "B" was flickering on and off.

Better than nothing, I guess. I thought to myself, as I pushed open the heavy door and out of the chill of October.

There was a large man behind the bar, serving drinks to the three men that were positioned on the bar stools like they'd just got out of a hard day's work.

"What'll it be, miss?" The bartender asked me as I approached the counter.

I was about to deny a drink when a thought popped into my head, I didn't have to be good ol' Audrey anymore. I could party and get into trouble and be irresponsible for once in my life.

"Yanno what," I said, a sly grin plastered to my face, "I'll have a vodka and soda, easy on the soda."

He nodded once, a smirk set on his lips and turned to make my drink.

"Ay, Eddie." One of the men in the stools shouted.
"Thissones on me." he slurred.

I glanced over at him, he was cute. Not going to lie. He had his thick, dark brown hair pulled back in a bun, and his arms were covered in intricate tattoos. He had the bottom right corner of his lip pierced, and small black filled gauges in his ears.

I smiled at him, and he smirked back, revealing a dimple on his right cheek.

"Audrey." I stated, sliding onto the stool next to his.
"Harry." He nodded, turning his body towards me.
"Err ya go, miss." The bartender said, sliding my drink towards me.

Harry handed him a 20 and whispered something into his ear. Whatever he said, it must've pleased Eddie because he grinned at me and nodded.

I downed it immediately, gladly welcoming the burning sensation in the back of my throat. So this is what it's like, I smiled to myself and tucked a piece of my light blonde hair behind my ear.

Harry ordered me drink after drink.

And I drank drink after drink.

When he grabbed my hand and guided me to the tiny, makeshift dance floor, I didn't deny like I usually would've.

I let him bring me. We danced and his body flowed perfectly with mine. His hands grazed my waist and mine found is chest.

And then it was gone.

Everything went black.

~

Will do the next chapter when I get 80 reads (: