Hidden.

I couldn't breathe.

I couldn't breathe.

The first thoughts that reached my head when I regained consciousness was my lungs crying for air.

I gasped out and welcomed the beautiful sensation of oxygen into my throat, begging for more as I huffed in gasp after gasp.

Okay, now that I knew I wasn't dying, where was I?

I attempted to lift my arm up to rub at the dark space my eyes were seeing, but my arm hit a rough carpet above me.

Observation number one ; I was laying down.

Observation number two ; It was dark.

Observation number three ; There were slight bumps that I could feel underneath me.

Raising my hands up, I felt the carpety fabric above me.

And then it hit me.

I wanted to scream but the pure terror that shook through my body had paralyzed my voice. I laid there, my mouth agape in a silent scream and my hands grabbing at the thin carpet.

It couldn't be.

I raised my legs to kick and banged my fists against the fabric.
My voice had somehow found its way back to me, and I screamed "HELP!" as loud as I possibly could.

Okay Audrey, I thought to myself.
Be rational.

If I'm where I think I am, no one will be able to hear me if we're moving.

Okay.

Breathe.

Breathe.

Another wave of panic washed over me, and the kicking and screaming began again.

And then there was daylight.

"OI GIRL! CANTCHA JUST BE QUIET FOR 20 MINUTES?" He slurred.

I rubbed at my eyes, and tried to make out the face directly above mine.

I couldn't believe it.

What was his name?!

"Hector..?"

"Wrong, miss. Names Harreh."

Harry. That was it.

"Where am I..?" I squeaked out, terrified to say the wrong thing.

"Well ya see, you're mine now. And for the moment, you're hiding until people give up looking for yeh."

~

TYSFM FOR THE READS 💕
Two votes for next ?