CHAPTER 11

As the group of heroes in training make their way to the observation room, there was an intense vibe around them. Given what happened to them just moment ago its too be expected. One of their peers tried to kill one of them and could have done the same to the rest in the process. There was no words spoken to each other. Everyone just walked to the room and tried not to think about it too much. But sadly like most dark thoughts, it just doesn't go away so easily. Katsuki, Izumi and Katsumi knew this too well. The thought of what could have been was weighting on them to an extreme level. Soon they get to the door in front of the observation room. Izuku,Sora,Momo,Tsu walk in.

Izumi was going to enter the room as well but Katsuki grabs her wrist firmly but gently. She looks back at him with an annoyed yet confused look on her face. What she saw made her eyes slowly widen. Katsuki looked so broken. He was staring straight at the ground. His usual confident aura that surrounded him at all times was completely gone. His eyes were sulken amd he didnt have that fire in his eyes anymore. His shoulders were low and his hair was covering his eyes slightly casting shadows over them. Showing just how messed up he was on the inside. He was a shell of his former self.

Izumi turned to him completely and gave him a saddened look. She did want to talk about it, but she wasnt expecting it to be this soon. She gently held his cheek and made him look up at him. He looked up at her and let go of her wrist. She used her free hand and held his other cheek. She looked at him with concern. "You ready to talk Katsu?" She asks with a bit of concern. He nods before leaning against the wall with his arms crossed.

Izumi just floats next to him and goes in crisscross position. He sighs before looking at Izumi. He could see the amount of concern she has for him in her eyes. He looks away and mumbles under his breath. It was too low for her to hear so she leans in with confusion. "What was that? I didn't hear you." She said getting in a bit closer. He looks to her with a slightly annoyed look but is caught off guard at how close she was to him. He gulped a bit and shifted his sight to the floor next to him. "S-sorry. For what happened back there." He says slightly louder.

Izumi looked at him in shock. He never says sorry for anything. This must have been really bothering him. But she did have to admit,he technically attempted to attack her...with an enhanced explosion...in an enclosed space...with a high possibility of killing her. Yeah she can see where his turmoil is coming from. She sighed and grabbed his cheek. He leans into it slightly. "Im not mad." She said softly. "I am concerned however. That wasn't like you. THIS isn't like you. Where is my Katsu who would talk about being better than All Might? The one who will be the next number one hero?"

Katsuki just looks at her for a moment before sighing and giving her a small smirk. "Thanks. You somehow know just what to say." She smiles a bit before giving him a peck on the cheek. "Come on. Lets head inside the others are waiting." He blushes a bit before nodding and following her inside. Upon entry he sees all the other hero wannabe's excitedly talking to Sora and Izuku. The smile on his face mad him annoyed thinking that he was able to just brush off what happened like it was nothing. Then Kirishima spotted him and him being best boy (no one can tell me otherwise) he walked over to compliment him on the fight.

"Hey, Bakugou right? That fight was awesome. You were really killing it out there." He said with enthusiasm. Bakugou turned his head and crossed his arms. "Tch, whatever shittyhair." Kirishima in his confusion just tilts his head to the side. "What are you talking about? Our hair is practically the same. But anyway,what happened at the end? You looked like you were about to blow the whole building to the ground." This gets makes the rest of the room go quiet for a second. All eyes them turn to him waiting for his answer. Bakugou looks lost for a split second remembering the voices he heard before shaking it off. "Its none of your business alright!" He yells snapping the two heroes from their daze. All Might walks over to him and puts a hand on his shoulder.