chapter 7

I was over at Austin's house that night and he kissed me,when he pulled away I kissed him again,and again,until we were making out.His tongue traced my lips so I let him in,I was against his wall with my legs around his waist.He was holding the lowest point of my back,one of my hands were on the back of his neck and the other running through his soft brown hair.Austin had his shirt off,but I still had all my clothes on.After kissing passionately for 30 minutes,I pulled away.We were both breathing hard and out of breath.I don't think I've ever loved anyone as much as I love Austin."Hold on,let me fix your hair"I said while straightening it out "Why?"he questioned "Because you have really bad sex hair and I don't want your mom thinking that we did that because we didn't"I said.He chuckled at me "Okay,whatever you say"he said.A few hours later we were laying in his bed,my head on his chest.out of nowhere I said "Can you sing for me?" "Sure what song"he said sitting up."I don't care,I just want to hear you sing."he sat there thinking for a moment then he started strumming his guitar.Right away I could tell what song it was,More than this,it was one of my favorites.He sang the whole song for me and I just sat there,smiling like an idiot.When he got done I scooted over next to him."I love you"he said.I just sat there in shock,not knowing what to say,I finally blurted out "I love you too"After that we both went to sleep.