chapter 5

Austin and I were walking to my house,"You know,you could stay at my house tonight if you want to."I said "Really?You wouldn't mind?"he said "Of course I wouldn't mind.I'd actually be happier if you were there"I responded "Thanks,I guess we should go to my house and get all my clothes before we go to your house,if you don't mind"he said "Okay,my parents wont be home tonight.Kinsley has a soccer game this afternoon and they usually go to dinner and then go shopping.So even if they do come home it will be late."I said as we were walking to his room.He grabbed my waist,and we just stood there in his room,hugging and talking.

"Kylie,I know we just met and all,but if this is too soon,I completely understand if you say no,"he said,while I was smiling,"I was was wondering if you would be my girlfriend?" "Yes,of course"I said still smiling.We were already hugging so he leaned down to kiss me.The sparks flew.This is one of the many things I liked about Austin,every time we kissed,it still felt like the first time.He pulled away,but I found myself wanting more.I tried to control myself,but I couldn't,I leaned back in and kissed him again.This kiss was a lot shorter,but it satisfied me.Austin was a lot taller than me,it made it awkward when we kissed,I was only 5'1 and he was 5'9.He usually had to bend down a little and I had to stand on the tip of my toes."I think we should head back to your house"he said quietly.We walked out of his house,our fingers intertwined.I went to open the door and it was locked "Shit"I murmured."Please don't cuss baby,we'll just go around the back"he said.I got this tingling feeling when he called me baby.It just made me feel a lot better,we walked around to the back.Thank God that door was unlocked,I twisted the nob.We walked into the house,this door was closer to my room anyways.I turned on the light,"What do you want to do?"Austin asked "Lets find out a little more about each other,do you wanna go first?"I said "Sure"he responded,"Okay,My middle name is Carter.My favorite color is red,my birthday is April 4th.I just turned 16,Alex is my best friend.I'm a belieber,my favorite movie is Never Say Never,my favorite song is One Less Lonely Girl.Any thing else you want to know?"he said "Nope,My middle name is Brooke,my brithday is February 21st,my favorite color is purple.I'm from Tennessee,I'm 15.My favorite movie is Mean Girls,my favorite song is Little Things.I'm a directioner.My bestfriend from Tennessee is Anna,you and Alex are my bestfriends here.That's about it"I said.He smiled,when he smiled it just made me happy,his smile was probably the one I've ever seen.