chapter 9

"ANNA!MOLLY!" I screamed as soon as they walked into the large room in the airport "KYLIE!" they screamed,hugging me "Guys,I love you.But,I cant breathe" I yelped in pain "Sorry" they muttered.I went and grabbed Austin's hand and led him over to my crazy friends."Austin,this is Anna and Molly.Anna and Molly,this is Austin" I introduced them to each other.I swear Anna was going to faint right then and there.All of us walked together to the car,Austin laced our fingers and kissed my cheek."Aww,you guys are so cute" molly yelled,snapping a picture of us."Oh,Austin when do we get to meet all of your friends?" Anna asked "I guess everyone could come over to my house tonight" he said."How many of us will there be?" I asked "Well lets see,Alex,Robert,Zach,Tyler,you,Anna,molly,and me.soooo 8" he said.

"Lets go get junk food!" I exclaimed."You're always hungry" Alex said.Austin drove to the grocery store,let me just tell you,when 8 teenagers walk into a store people look at you funny."Everyone get into groups of 2" Robert screamed.I walked over to Zach,"Oh so you don't wanna go with your boyfriend,huh." Austin pouted "Of course not,silly" I said walking over to him."That's what I thought" he whispered."Lets go get some food!" I screamed.Austin and I had nutella,poptarts,pringles,chocolate milk,cookies,and fudge rounds.

"Where are we all gonna sleep?" Tyler asked."I don't know that's your problem,just kidding," Austin said,"some of us can sleep on the couch,and we can get air mattresses out" "Guys,lets watch a movie" molly said.We all decided on Mean Girls,yes!This is my favorite movie.I walked over to Austin and sat down next to him.There wasn't much room on the sofa,so he pulled me into his lap,then lightly kissed me.

"Oh my God Karen,you cant just ask people why they're white" Anna,Robert,and I all quoted in sync."I think all of us have seen this movie way too many times" Alex said.

*****************************************

I don't have school tomorrow so I will probably be updating both my stories!

love,kylie