chapter 1

I walked to school,my bestfriend Anna walked up to me "Hey,what's up?"she said "just mad" I answered "Why?"she questioned "because I have to move to Texas.and I don't know anyone there besides my aunt,but we're not even moving to that part of Texas,we're moving to San Antonio."I said,trying to stay calm."What the fuck?why?" She said,just as angry as I was."my dad got a new job,so we have to move,"I said"but why cant he just get a job here?" "I don't know.When are you moving?"she asked "Thursday" "THURSDAY??!!You are coming over to my house today after school okay!"she screamed "Okay,bye see you at lunch."I said.I walked down the hallway,trying to get to my locker.When I got there I couldn't even get my books out,because the school manwhore was standing there sucking face with his girlfriend of the day,not a surprise since his locker was right next to mine."Excuse me,can I get my books out?"I said nicely,after waiting a few minutes I finally just pushed them away.I grabbed my books out and walked to homeroom.Ugh I bated this class with a passion,even though I was only in here for 20 minutes a day,10 in the morning 10 in the afternoon.I waited for the pledge to come,very impatiently,because after that,I could leave here.After the pledge,I rushed out of the classroom,heading for the next one.I hated this class too,but at least there weren't as many assholes in this class,and I was actually passing this class.I had a test to take today,since I was absent yesterday.I waited for the bell to ring so I could go to math,then after that:lunch.That's when I had to tell everyone that I was moving.Anna was the only one that knew,I'm sure everyone that sits at the table would be coming over to my house this weekend,since I'm moving next Thursday.I walked to the cafeteria,went through the line,and went to go sit down.The only person here was Anna,"You didn't tell anyone did you?" I asked "Nope,but you know that kid on YouTube?Austin Mahone?"she said "Yeah,"I said "Well he lives in San Antonio"she said excitedly "Yeah I'm sure the chances of living next door to him are one to a million,besides he wouldn't like me anyways"I said.