|4|

Wooyoung
"I will do it!" I motivated myself. I walked down the hallway to get to my father's office. My father's office was the only place where the key to the basement could've been hid by my dad.

Yunho had empowered me to steal the keys in order to check who got kidnapped by my father.

My heart was beating as fast as possible. I was unbelievable nervous when I entered my father's private office. "Where is it?" I mumbled whereupon I checked all of the drawers. Surprisingly the key was already in the first drawer which saved me a lot of time.

I smiled, took the key and ran down stairs. "Oh my god...calm down, Wooyoung" I told myself because I was getting nervous. Anybody could be in the basement.

I took a deep breath and unlocked the huge door as quietly as possible. My small hands were shaking while I unlocked it. But then I was inside and there was no way back.

I flinched when I heard chains rustling. As soon as I closed the door my fear immediately grew.
But somehow I felt a nice warmth that I couldn't describe. It felt good.

Again, chains rustled.

"Hello?" I went to the main room of the basement. And that was the moment I saw him.

The moment I saw him felt like an electric shock. As if I got hit by lightning.

The young man was shirtless and all chained up. Many wounds and blood adorned his body.

His face was gorgeous.

"Wooyoung" he said my name and looked me into my eyes. I flinched again. His eyes were bright and piercing. But the were...red.

"W-Who are you? Why do you know my name?" I asked him in fear. Bravely I got near him and kneed down in front of him. Just like he did because of the chains.

I couldn't focus. He was too gorgeous to be real.

"I am Choi San. You don't know me Wooyoung..but I know you. You're my mate" he explained while I looked at him in desire. His red eyes where unbelievable piercing. I couldn't take my eyes of them.

He was a demon.
And because of his surname I assumed that he was a family member of the famous feared Choi family.

But most importantly was...I was his mate? His only love? The thing that Yunho and I talked about just a few hours ago?

Was it true?

"I-I am your mate?" I stuttered. San got quiet. Then he nodded. "Look at your hand, beautiful" he told me. My cheeks heated up because of his words. But then I looked at my palm just like he told me.

„San" I mumbled.

His name was written in my hand. It looked like a scar but I knew that it was so much more than just a scar.