|TWENTY NINE|

"Aye don't be back there thinkin' I'm y'all personal damn chauffeur

"Aye don't be back there thinkin' I'm y'all personal damn chauffeur." Lucky jokes from the drivers seat.

"Man shut the fuck up." I say with a laugh. It dies down as I stare down at her beautiful sleeping face. We're currently in the back seat, my back against the door and hers pressed up against my chest as she lays on me. Cuddled up sleeping.

"My baby." I whisper to myself. Leaning down I leave soft kisses all over her face. Her cheeks, her nose, forehead and then lips. 

Part of me knows how risky it is to fall for Ruby. Not even just Ruby but for me to fall for someone in general. My emotions get all over the place, I get paranoid, I freak out, I fall too quick. And last night a whole wave of emotions hit me. Me and Ruby had sex and it was one of the best experiences of my life and a night I'll never forget. And maybe that's the problem. Is that I don't want to forget and I want her to always be around me. But I can look in her eyes and see her hearts somewhere else. I don't wanna blame her for making a move on me. We saw how shit went left when I decided to save myself for my wife. So if I did want to lose it to anyone it would definitely be Ruby.

And last night? The feeling of being inside her, her kissing on me. I can't even describe how good that feels and how I want her everyday. Not only sexual but in every possible way.

"Zy." She whines turning her head away. I look up in the rearview and Lucky nods turning up the music so he can't hear our conversation.

I clear my throat leaning down speaking into her ear I say something I never thought I would be saying. "So after last night...what are we Ru?" I question curiously.

Her eyes flutter open a look of thought on her face. "We cool Pap, you know that." She says.

"But you know what we did last night was-" she cuts me off.

"I know," she shakes her head attempting to sit up but I pull her back down against me not wanting her away from me. "We always been like this Zy. Just like that time in your room those years back. I didn't think it would be much of a problem. Now if last night complicated things then-"

"Nah nah it didn't," I lie. "We good."

"Okay. Just sex right?" She asks bluntly.

I nod knowing I shouldn't agree but I do anyways. "Yeah just sex." I repeat back to her.

"Just sex to you." I say after giving it a little bit of thought. "I'm beating the fuck out of whoever you think you bout to be fuckin wit." I threaten my dads mentality coming out of me.

She laughs causing me to move back and eye her. "Yeah Ight think I'm playin' if you want to Ru," I shake my head. "You gone see."