|5|

Wooyoung
My eyes got big. "H-H-How is that possible?" I asked him in disbelief. Everything felt so unreal. His name was clearly see able in my palm. But how did this happen?

"I can't explain it. You're meant to be mine, Wooyoung" San said while looking me deeply into my eyes. I got goosebumps. This man was only a few seconds in my life and I already fell for him.

"I-I-" I stuttered. I couldn't remember any words. Everything was overwhelming. He was overwhelming.

"Shhh...I know. It's complicated" San tried to calm me down which helped me only a little bit.

"But why did my father kidnap you? It doesn't make any sense!" I said in confusion. San sighted while I stared at his beautiful body and face.

My father must've had beaten him up a lot. His body was full of marks and wounds.

"Your father kidnapped me because he noticed that I was on my way to find you. He didn't want me to meet you. He was afraid that a demon will take his son" San told me. His voice was deep but still very smooth.

"I am so so sorry that he did all of this" I looked at his wounds and touched some of them carefully. His gaze was on me the whole time.

"You don't have to be sorry. It wasn't painful at all" San answered worriedly. I just nodded slightly and looked up again.

"I don't think I am able to free you today. I am very scared of my father" I rubbed my hands together nervously. "It's fine" San answered calmly. From the beginning I noticed that he was very calm. I liked his calmness.

"Do you need anything?" I asked him politely. He smirked a bit. "I am not human. I don't need anything. Your fathers knows that obviously. He told me he wouldn't let me out of here" he said jokingly. I smiled and nodded.

We both went silent for a moment. I stood up and went to the locks. My father must had the keys. I sighted.

"You're beautiful. More beautiful than I ever imagined you to be" San suddenly said. My eyes got big and I felt my cheeks heating up. "Thank you" I mumbled shyly and kneed down in front of him again.

"I will get something for your wounds! Wait a second!" I said whereupon I got up and ran towards the kitchen where I found an aid kit. My heart was about to explode because I was afraid to get caught by anyone.

I opened the aid kit and grabbed the sanitizer. Smiling, I took a small towel and made it wet. After I put everything back on it's place again, I ran back into the basement.

San looked up again. "You don't have to do this. I am fine" he said. Of course I didn't listen to him. He was hurt and I needed to sanitize all of his wounds.

Carefully, I touched his wounds with the sanitizer and the towel to clean them. San looked at me the whole time, studying my face. He mesmerized me.

How can a demon be so calm and caring? I asked myself.

"Thank you" San said calmly. I just smiled at him. But then I noticed something terrifying as I sanitized a wound on his arm. My eyes got big.

Wooyoung.
My name was on his arm. It looked like a scar and it was huge.

"Oh my god" I mumbled while I touched the letters carefully. "T-That's my name" I stuttered. San looked at his arm and nodded.

When I was about to say something after discovering my name on SAN's arm, I heard footsteps whereupon I started to panic.

What if my father finds me in here? Or any of his butlers.
I panicked. 

"You need to leave" San said worriedly. For the last time that day, I touched San's muscular body with my tiny hands and said "I'll come back as soon as possible".