Chapter Three

It was still pretty early in the morning when Violette felt someone dropping a bottle of perfume on the ground and shattering on the floor. She growled under the sheets because she didn't quite like getting woken up like that.

"Oh my god! I'm so sorry Vi!" Narcissa exclaimed while picking the little glasses of Violette's expensive perfume bottle on the table it was previously on.

"We are literally in a school of magic Cissa. Just say reparo." She replied and at the same time picking the wand from the desk and saying the spell.

"I'm sorry, it's just so early in the morning," Narcissa complained while rubbing her eyes leaving little black dots flying in her vision.

"It is isn't it? It's not like you just woke me up." Violette voiced sarcastically while taking her sheets off her.

Narcissa rolled her eyes with a playful grin and stopped making her bed comment: "You are grumpy in the morning."

"Oh, my beautiful Narcissa." She opened the door of the bathroom but before entering she continued. "I'm always grumpy." And with a wink she walked off, leaving Narcissa to chuckled to herself.

After getting dressed they headed down to the Great hall to meet up with Regulus who was in the Slytherin Table waiting for them. When he saw them he gave them a smile which they quickly replied.

"Good morning Regulus." Narcissa greeted while sitting down in front of Regulus with Violette next to her.

"Good morning cousin." He nodded politely. He waited for Violette to greet them but she was just putting milk in her first meal in the morning: a muffin.

"Reg do you think muffin tastes good with milk?" She asked curiously not taking her eyes from her food.

"I don't know, you tell me." He responded with a smile.

"Alright, I'm trying it." But before she could do anything, her head of the house appeared next to her with three schedules in his hand.

"Good morning Mrs. Malfoy and Mr. and Mrs. Black."

"Good morning professor." They all greeted in unison with charming smiles, making their professor already miss three of his favorite students.

"Well, these are your schedules for this year." He handed them with an exciting smile. "I hope I can still see you three in my dinners and parties this year."

"Oh of course you are professor. We couldn't miss it it's one of our favorite things in the world." Violette said, the sarcasm going unnoticed, putting the teacher over the edge with happiness.

"Oh, I'm happy to hear those words. I'm hosting one on 16th October at—" Violette was trying to seem interested by his words by shaking her head with a fake but darling smile when suddenly something grabbed her attention.

A bucket of water was flying over the Slytherin table and heading towards a specific student: Snape, who was too invested in a book to notice.

She looked around and she couldn't believe she was the only one noticing this, however, she knew who was behind this stupid and immature prank: the marauders.

Violette looked over to the Gryffindor table and watched Sirius Black using his wand under the table while nudging James playfully making him laugh under his breath. Violette saw him stopping to voice the spell he was using to make the bucket fly, so, with a quick movement of her wand she made the bucket fly quickly towards the wizard who came up with the annoying prank: the one and only Sirius Black. The Great hall dropped silently when they watched him all shocked, drenched from head to toe.