A Beautiful Mess

Season 2 Episode 4 "A Beautiful Mess"

⧬⧭⧬⧭⧬⧭⧬⧭⧬⧭⧬⧭

⧬⧭⧬⧭⧬⧭⧬⧭⧬⧭⧬⧭

I am awoken from my peaceful slumber by hearing many babies crying and I know immediately that it is Debbie's Daycare business. What does one person have to do to get sleep in this house? 

I crutch down the stairs and say hello to Ethel.

"Good Morning Ethel. Where's Debs?" I ask grabbing some coffee form the coffee pot. 

"Bathroom. She is stressed because the babies aren't listening to her. I think she needs a day off." 

"I'll make sure she knows. Maybe I could do something fun with her to de-stress her." I smil at Ethel as I take a sip out of my coffee cup. 

Debbie gets out of the bathroom and opens the door. Their is a woman and her baby standing outside. 

" I'm looking for Fiona Gallagher?" The Lady snaps. This does not look good. 

Debbie goes upstairs and gets Fiona. I keep giving this girl at our door my resting bitch face to maybe scare her. 

Fiona gets down the stairs and the lady at the door  slaps Fiona in the face. This is where I lose my shit. 

"Bitch! That's for fucking my husband!" She yells.

And to give Fiona a head start I get my crutch and wack her in the stomach. She falls to the floor giving Fiona a few second advantage. 

"Run for your life Fiona! She is bat shit crazy." I say as I start to hop out the door so she doesn't hurt my already fucked up knee. 

"You little shit! You will pay for that." She runs up the stairs chasing after Fiona. 

Once I hear them exit the back-door. I hop back into the house and Ethel and Debbie start to clap. I smile and laugh as they hand me my other crutch. 

"That was amazing. You totally kicked her ass." Debbie compliments me. 

"Yeah. That was so cool Lexi. You really put her in her place." Ethel says. 

"Thank you. Thank you. No Autographs." I laugh. 

I am now in the pool floating on a floaty. I decided today I just want to hang out with my family and of course V and Kevin too.