A day at home

Dad left after a while of glaring at kacchan, i smiled layed down "Deku can i cuddle you" I nod causing kacchan to smile "Yay" i heard kacchan whisper quietly. I smile and turn torwards kacchan and snuggle into his chest.

After an hour of cuddling I was hungry so I for up and got food, "it's already 11:30" I say looking at my phone. "Really" kacchan says walking towards me, I nod "want to do something today or just lay in bed all day" I smile at Kacchans question "can we stay home"
kacchan nods and smiles, he made some toast for himself and walked to my room with me. We started cuddling again only for auntie mitsuki to call kacchan, Kacchan fell asleep so I answered for him.

Mitsuki-M
Izuku - I

I- Hello
M-HE-llo oh izuku
I-hi Auntie
M-why'd you answer katsukis phone
I- he fell asleep and I don't want to wake him
M-oh okay
M- anyways I was calling to see if you took the pregnancy test
I- Oh yeah I did
M- and what was it
I- positive
M-....
I-....
M-...Positive
I- yeah
M- Im Gonna kill katsuki for being irresponsible
I- please don't Auntie
M- why not
I- well if he died I'd have to raise a child as a single parent
M- Oh right okay i won't kill him
I- thank you
M- okay well I got to go bye
I- Bye
End of call

I sigh and look at kacchan I smile at how peaceful he looks when he's asleep, kacchan wakes up and looks at me "hey deku why you stop snuggling" I smile and kiss kacchan, "your mom called and said she was gonna kill you" kacchan looked at me confused and then smiled "You told her" I nod and smile snuggling back up to kacchan, kacchan wraps his arms around my waist and looks at me then kisses my nose. "Your so cute" I smile at kacchan "your cuter" kacchan growls and shakes his head. I sit up to grab my phone and put on a movie, "Deku what are you watching" kacchan asks as he pulls me toward him. "A movie want to watch" I ask smiling and kacchan shakes his head and shoved his face in my neck.

Inko pov

I just got home from work and decided to make food for Izuku and katsuki, "IZUKU IM HOME" i yell and I get no response, Maybe he's sleeping, I walk to the kitchen and start making katsudon and of course katsukis will be a little more spicy. After I finished making the food I walk to Izukus room. I knock then open
the door to see katsuki and Izuku to making out, i clear my throat to get there attention and they quickly break their kiss, "m-mom" Izuku says a little surprised "I thought you were coming home at-" I nod and smile "it is already 2:30" katsuki looks at his phone and nods, Izuku sighs and looks at me "did you need anything" I shake my head "I just wanted to tell you I made some katsudon" izuku smiles wide and get up and runs to the kitchen katsuki smiles and start walking to the kitchen.

550 words. Sorry it's short i hope you enjoyed. I love y'all